• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

registry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
martin69rr said:
I think the registry would be a good idea I would also like to try and add in a section to track the history of the car.
A little history might be cool, but Martin who is standing in front of the runner in your avitar?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
OK, we have an official registry area in our reference section. :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Thanks! If I may make one request - would it be possible to save it to a MS Works spreadsheet or database file? I have MS Works here at home and Excel at work.

Ray, What can I say? I've always loved a set of fat valve covers in a road runner. When I was in Jr. High there was a little post office about 2 blocks away from the school and outside that post office sat a '69 Q5 Turquoise '69 road runner that looked like my dad's runner except for 2 respects;
1) It had the styles steel road wheels (nee Magnum 500) whilst dad's car had the stamped wheels and poverty hubcaps.
2) The hood emblems. Dad's said 383 and the car at the post office said HEMI. Both were 4 speed cars with black bucket seat interiors. It was otherworldly. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to that runner.

As to favorites, I'm 180 out from Bob. I like the '70 exterior styling best of the '68-'70 models but have always preferred the '69 dash and interior layout best. I guess my ideal road runner would be a '70 with a '69 dash and interior. :loco: :huh:

Big John

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Thanks! If I may make one request - would it be possible to save it to a MS Works spreadsheet or database file? I have MS Works here at home and Excel at work.

I'm not familar with MS Works so I don't know of a good way to convert the Excel file. Perhaps someone else can answer that question.

You could try downloading Excel Viewer. You won't be able to do much with the file, but it will let you open it.
Download here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mac. I was looking at the registry and under engine mine says False :huh:

Big John

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mac. I was looking at the regestry and under engine mine says False :huh:

Fixed.

glhcarl

Reaction score
I have a stupid question: where do I find the registry.

glhcarl

Reaction score
Thanks for the directions, but it does me no good because I don't have and can't get Excel.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Thanks for the directions, but it does me no good because I don't have and can't get Excel.
Carl , does your computer have Wordperfect Office 12? By saving the file I've been able to open the registry with that.

Big John

Reaction score
glhcarl said:

Get Excel viewer here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

With Excel Viewer 2003, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer 2003 to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Job on this Mac! :cheers:

A hearty thank-you to both you and Big John for making this possible! :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mac, John. The registry looks great! And my car is registred #5 as in B5 :lol:

Back