• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just do what my grade school bus driver did when things got ruley, jump on the brakes!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
How bout now? Did you drive it yet?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm working on the dash and I might get the headliner in this week along with the z-bar, shifter front shocks.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Plymouthfan said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm working on the dash and I might get the headliner in this week along with the z-bar, shifter front shocks.

Could you not install the engine/tranny on the K-Member from below with the shifter in place? Based on my trevails with the shifter mount last weekend I was wondering about this as I was hoping to be able to do so when I do the resto on the old gal...

Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Plymouthfan said:

Could you not install the engine/tranny on the K-Member from below with the shifter in place? Based on my trevails with the shifter mount last weekend I was wondering about this as I was hoping to be able to do so when I do the resto on the old gal...

Ray
You could, I had the mount on it but I didnt have all the shift rods at the time. I figured I would be down there doing the z- bar anyway. I got my lower dash pad and glove box pad cleaned up this morning. Armoral is some nasty stuff to get off it was like dried up old grease on the edges.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Got a few things to report. Master cylinder rebuilt installed and system bled, clutch linkage, shift rods and shifter in, radiator ,fan and shroud a little more wiring taking place and I made my deck lid as ugly as it was before :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Bob, you have to get this thing done! I'm running out of descripters!!!! :worship: :thumbsup:
:lol: I just hope I'm not boreing you with my posts, but Hoosier wants pics just as bad as Dave :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Bob, you have to get this thing done! I'm running out of descripters!!!! :worship: :thumbsup:
:lol: I just hope I'm not boreing you with my posts, but Hoosier wants pics just as bad as Dave :D
Bored? Not at all! Keep the pics coming!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I'm getting a little bored...I think you should put the casters back on it... :lmao:

Looking good my B5 Brother!!! :thumbsup:

Don't you just love how the jacking instruction decals were placed on the cars with such loving attention to detail...? :lol:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Actually, I'm getting a little bored...I think you should put the casters back on it... :lmao:

Looking good my B5 Brother!!! :thumbsup:

Don't you just love how the jacking instruction decals were placed on the cars with such loving attention to detail...? :lol:

ACME
You know I was going to put it on verticaly, but thats how everyone at the shows do it. Here it is befor paint but in different light.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

ACME
You know I was going to put it on verticaly, but thats how everyone at the shows do it. Here it is befor paint but in different light.

While you did great on the jacking instructions, it looks like you got the grease pencil marking just a little bit too level when you recreated it...I think we're gonna have to deduct a couple of points... :D

ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread only has 439 replies and 44 pages...apparently EVERYONE is getting bored with it... :lmao:

Back