• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I think that the group here is going to have to invoke "Right of the First Drive", which is somewhat akin to "Right of the First Night" from back in Medieval Times (think "Braveheart")...and we're gonna drive it like we really stole it... :lmao:

:jester:

Well... that right went to the Lord and not to the rest of the people.

I guess in this case, the Lord would be the Administrator.......

:leave:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":2pjslnhr]I think that the group here is going to have to invoke "Right of the First Drive", which is somewhat akin to "Right of the First Night" from back in Medieval Times (think "Braveheart")...and we're gonna drive it like we really stole it... :lmao:

:leave:[/quote:2pjslnhr]

Please note that I wrote "somewhat akin"...in this particular case the Lord (i.e. Administrator) has to operate the video camera... :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I think that the group here is going to have to invoke "Right of the First Drive", which is somewhat akin to "Right of the First Night" from back in Medieval Times (think "Braveheart")...and we're gonna drive it like we really stole it... :lmao:

can i just steal it and drive it :jester: :jester: :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":1x2er9ve]I think that the group here is going to have to invoke "Right of the First Drive", which is somewhat akin to "Right of the First Night" from back in Medieval Times (think "Braveheart")...and we're gonna drive it like we really stole it... :lmao:

:leave:[/quote:1x2er9ve]
Is that what is called 'pulling rank!" :devil: BTW, put me on the list too! :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
you get to fill the gas tank..... :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly! :D

I suppose we'll also let you make the air pressure changes to the rear tires as we dial-in our launch techniques... :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

I suppose we'll also let you make the air pressure changes to the rear tires as we dial-in our launch techniques... :lmao:

You mean there's a technique to putting the gas to the floor and dumping the clutch???????? :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

You mean there's a technique to putting the gas to the floor and dumping the clutch???????? :devil:

You'll notice that he has ignored these comments... :D

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

While everyone else talks about it... I'm the guy that's waking up and telling the maiden how he likes his eggs.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":2jmhnor9]

While everyone else talks about it... I'm the guy that's waking up and telling the maiden how he likes his eggs.[/quote:2jmhnor9]
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":18vsd4d1]

While everyone else talks about it... I'm the guy that's waking up and telling the maiden how he likes his eggs.[/quote:18vsd4d1]

Well, after you finish your eggs my Lord...make sure you tell the maiden to get your video camera out of your bag....'cause the peasants will be doin' all the rippin' and grinnin' on this venture... :lol:

:banana: :jester: :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well I waited all week for my buddy to come over and show me the tricks of installing a headliner. So I get it out lay it in the sun, he shows up gets a funny look, take some measurements and says its for a Charger :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
D'oh![/quote/
Chirs, I think you said it all! I know that I wouldn't very happy at all to find out about something like that. :brickwall: Will that set you back very long Bob?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Nice pics.....looking great. I'd just be happy for a ride in that bad boy. I'll pay for and pump the gas............ :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Nice pics.....looking great. I'd just be happy for a ride in that bad boy. I'll pay for and pump the gas............ :thumbsup:
Hey Gary! Where you been? You've been pretty quite lately.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Hey Gary! Where you been? You've been pretty quite lately.

Man, I've been busy as a cat shitting on a tin roof, packing sand for a mile........LOL.......I've been keeping an eye on you guys though. I know how you guys start fighting when I'm not here. Hopefully I'll get everything pulled together soon so I can work on some of my projects instead of everyone elses.........thanks for asking.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Well I waited all week for my buddy to come over and show me the tricks of installing a headliner. So I get it out lay it in the sun, he shows up gets a funny look, take some measurements and says its for a Charger :toetap:

that always scares me when someone has stashed parts for years before starting a project. Then finding out the part is wrong.

Back