• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I went to my first cruise in last night and tied my pit bull to the car(my wife) to protect it. I had allot of new friends :yesnod:

No surprise there...I know I'd be ogling it if I spotted it at a car show... :yesnod:

Good plan with the pit bull; nothing deters a jacka$$ quite like a feisty woman... If you or I tell them to get the f*** off of or away from the car they want to get up in your grill; if she does it they have no option but to walk away... :D

She a beauty, Bob. No other way to put it... :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

moparstuart

Reaction score
quote="Basketcase"]
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
thanks , please take good care of it for me
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I went out and spanked it Stu. I'm trying to find what I thing is a vacume leak, so I took her out and got it warmed up and thought I had better check the other carb circuits. From a 10-15 mph roll it tears the tires up and cooks them through most of second :drive: :drive: :drive: so that part is much better, I want to go do it again :devil:
[/quote]
I knew that would bring the photo nazi out :lol: I went to my first cruise in last night and tied my pit bull to the car(my wife) to protect it. I had allot of new friends :yesnod:[/quote]
just like you won the lottery :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ken King said:
69hemibeep said:
OH CRAP :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: I put 10 gallons in my tank and it shows almost a 1/4 tank :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: The first 5 got it to empty :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
Join the gas guage dilema club !!!
:brickwall: :huh: :leave: :beep:
An update on my gas gauge. I pulled the sending unit out and bent the flat rod, I figured the bottom of the pickup sock was the bottom of the tank and set the float about 1/2 inch off the bottom. It registers a little over full when full and at empty on the gauge I can still see gas covering the sock with a mini mag light. I'm happy :banana: OH I made the bend at the top of the rod on the short flat area.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. Gas gauges that don't read corectly are a PITA. Bambi's doesn't work at all; I won't know how to act when I replace all of that stuff and it actually works...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
That car is sweet.................. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Um, let's see... Okay, it is a '69 RR, it has a HEMI, it has a 4-speed, it was meticulously re-assembled and detailed, and oh yeah, IT'S WEARING GLORIOUS B5 ROBES... I do believe that I have no choice but to concur with you, Dr. Watson... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It's bad enough that there is post count padding, but now it's turned into thread page length padding!!!!!!!!! What's next?!?!?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
forgetaboutit!!!!!!!......we would rather have the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rated version :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back