• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Me Your Engines

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
[attachment=0:2btnow74]Georgie Porgie 332.JPG[/attachment:2btnow74][attachment=1:2btnow74]Georgie Porgie 331.JPG[/attachment:2btnow74]in the rough...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Man you guys have skinny valve covers :lmao: :lmao:

Mine are not only skinny...they're practically invisible...as are George's in the preceding photos... :D

Someday I want to dance with that She-Devil with the wide valve covers...been thinking about maybe going that route with the little F4 Duster instead of putting a 340 in it...but that would be WAY down the road... Always wanted a Blown Hemi Duster...painted BLACK with a set of Motor Wheel Flys...and maybe a Lenco... :yesnod:

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Man you guys have skinny valve covers :lmao: :lmao:

Mine are not only skinny...they're practically invisible...as are George's in the preceding photos... :D

Someday I want to dance with that She-Devil with the wide valve covers...been thinking about maybe going that route with the little F4 Duster instead of putting a 340 in it...but that would be WAY down the road... Always wanted a Blown Hemi Duster...painted BLACK with a set of Motor Wheel Flys...and maybe a Lenco... :yesnod:

you have to shoot for those goals....your only here once :yesnod: :yesnod:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
....your only here once :yesnod: :yesnod:

nah, I'm failing this life...they'll probably make me do it over again... :lmao:

dstryr

Reaction score
Here's one almost ready to fire...my numbers motor is worn out. Bad. This one is going to break stuff. Bad. 10.3:1, 505", comp cams XS290S.

401078920407-1.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dstryr said:
Here's one almost ready to fire...my numbers motor is worn out. Bad. This one is going to break stuff. Bad. 10.3:1, 505", comp cams XS290S.

401078920407-1.jpg
That one should be fun :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dstryr said:

401078920407-1.jpg[/quote

yeah baby!! :drive:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
CWR said:
Here is mine 440 with Edelbrock 4bbl carb and RPM performer intake, MSD ignition , Doug Thorley headers
I see you have the MSD box and the Mopar box. What's up with that? :huh: I'm doing mine now and I'm just curious.......... :yesnod:

John69RR

Reaction score
Thats an old picture guys, sorry. The engine bay looked good from that distance but not up close. The only thing back in are the K-member, UCA and LCA. Been working around the house, like steaming wallpaper off and painting my 22 X 42 garage. Now that those are done I can focus on the RR. Since I've got so much out I've decided to use SEM and spray the dash pads. One was originally green and is beginning to show through. Also, I recently scored a map light at the local junkyard. Also plan to add the 2-3" speakers in place of the defunct original.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
John69RR said:
Thats an old picture guys, sorry. The engine bay looked good from that distance but not up close. The only thing back in are the K-member, UCA and LCA. Been working around the house, like steaming wallpaper off and painting my 22 X 42 garage. Now that those are done I can focus on the RR. Since I've got so much out I've decided to use SEM and spray the dash pads. One was originally green and is beginning to show through. Also, I recently scored a map light at the local junkyard. Also plan to add the 2-3" speakers in place of the defunct original.

Gotta take care of the house and garage... :thumbsup:

Shoot some pics of your work on the RR as you progress and throw them up here. You know what picture hounds we all are... :D

zupanj

Reaction score
Here is a new picture. I still need to clean a few things up but it's almost complete. :D

Jack

P9190487.jpg

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Yeah, Jack! That Baby is Rockin'!!! You must be one proud papa! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ray

mcmopar

Reaction score
That looks great Jack - but you definitely need to clean that upper radiator hose! :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back