• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Me Your Engines

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Can I have a Ride Mister???? Huh Huh Huh?????

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well well well....look who the cat dragged in! Nice to see you back Confederate!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very nice Tom! (man I want one of those air cleaners.....)

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[youtube:3auve1yq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogDyVoElWE[/youtube:3auve1yq]
Crank it up.......... :D
sounds great....okay next you tube video....we go for a ride then a burnout :thumbsup:

A12

Reaction score
not mine but saw it a few weeks ago at a local cruise 5.7 liter

MikeR

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not much of a fan of those late model engines with their cheap-looking, giant, plastic engine covers that hide the actual business end of the engine. You don't need any crap like that if your engine is a nicely detailed, whether it be a stocker or built like a brick sh*t-house like George's... 'Nuff said...

:jester:
ACME

A12

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Not much of a fan of those late model engines with their cheap-looking, giant, plastic engine covers that hide the actual business end of the engine. You don't need any crap like that if your engine is a nicely detailed, whether it be a stocker or built like a brick sh*t-house like George's... 'Nuff said...

ACME

:thumbsup: same here :cheers: I actually posted the photos to see where some of you are on that. When I saw it I just said to myself "kind of a waste of a good car, should have put a REAL HEMI in it :banana: " Of course there were a whole bunch of chebie and ferd guys looking at it and standing in front of it so I had problems getting a photo of the entire car until I came back later. If it didn't have the H.E.M.I on the PLASTIC COVERS you wouldn't know what it was as you pointed out. Remind me never to do that again :jester:

I'll try to make up for it by posting my engine with the HEMI grind :D Comp cam, Edlebrock intake, electronic distributor (hidden ECU inside under dash) and Holley 670 St Avgnr carb.........a snoozer :beep:

MikeR

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A12 said:
I'll try to make up for it by posting my engine with the HEMI grind :D Comp cam, Edlebrock intake, electronic distributor (hidden ECU inside under dash) and Holley 670 St Avgnr carb.........a snoozer :beep:

MikeR

Nice looking engine bay, Mike. :thumbsup: Were all of the '68 383 engines turquoise? Good choice on the ECU location. Gotta figure out where I want to mount mine on Bambi when the time comes. Currently residing where the washer reservoir should be. Bob K suggested under the battery tray. I've got plenty of time to figure it out... :lol:

Ray

mcmopar

Reaction score
A12 said:
ACME A12 said:

ACME

:thumbsup: same here :cheers: I actually posted the photos to see where some of you are on that. When I saw it I just said to myself "kind of a waste of a good car, should have put a REAL HEMI in it :banana: " Of course there were a whole bunch of chebie and ferd guys looking at it and standing in front of it so I had problems getting a photo of the entire car until I came back later. If it didn't have the H.E.M.I on the PLASTIC COVERS you wouldn't know what it was as you pointed out. Remind me never to do that again :jester:

MikeR

Nice setup. Is that an Edlebrock DP-4B intake I spy?

Back