• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stole this Pile! (1969 Road Runner)

railrider

Reaction score
railrider said:
Can anyone guess what I just bought?

Just picked this 4 speed up locally. A buddy of mine has a 69 Super Bee and he started racing so he added a Automatic to his car and doesn't need the 4 speed set up. I bought everything to convert my car over except the clutch pedals, but I already had those! I also have the factory console type shifter I will use. He had bought a brand new Hurst, but it was non-console type. He also bought a new HP Zoom clutch for it. Mine now! lol ?

railrider

Reaction score
Nothin wrong with an automatic, but this is a no brain-er for me! lol Besides somebody already cut the hole in the floor for a shifter, this was the easiest way to fix it! ?

railrider

Reaction score
Wait a minute, I always make my Automatics manual valve bodies so does that count?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
Wait a minute, I always make my Automatics manual valve bodies so does that count?
UUUUMMMM ,no :basketcase:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't give Uncle George a break, and he's packing a 572 Hemi under the hood... :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
amazing how that makes things look so much better! I've had skins put on before, never the full 1/4s, but that's still a scarey sight, but it pays off so much.

railrider

Reaction score
My Plasma cutter took a crap on me mid way through the first quarter, plus it has been over 100 degrees here. Might be a couple weeks before I get both quarters on. Once i get it back solid things should start to go faster! ?

Back