• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stole this Pile! (1969 Road Runner)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
My Plasma cutter took a crap on me mid way through the first quarter, plus it has been over 100 degrees here. Might be a couple weeks before I get both quarters on. Once i get it back solid things should start to go faster! ?
Drink lots of water and keep going PUSSY :jester: I took some English lessons from Uncle George. How did I do :lol: Looks like your making some good progress :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
My Plasma cutter took a crap on me mid way through the first quarter, plus it has been over 100 degrees here. Might be a couple weeks before I get both quarters on. Once i get it back solid things should start to go faster! ?
Drink lots of water and keep going PUSSY :jester: I took some English lessons from Uncle George. How did I do :lol: Looks like your making some good progress :yesnod:
yes you did :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
Not too bad, but I think you need a few F bombs added in there somewhere!! :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
Not too bad, but I think you need a few F bombs added in there somewhere!! :lmao:
Another day or two in training. :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:

This ain't Arizona! Here in Illinois we have something called Humidity! It can almost take your breath on a hot day! Sometimes it is like breathing water! ?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:

This ain't Arizona! Here in Illinois we have something called Humidity! It can almost take your breath on a hot day! Sometimes it is like breathing water! ?
Roll that bad boy down here, we can line the quarters up in the morning and watch them melt together by mid afternoon :jester: I'm just bustin your nads, we are getting into our humid period now and I don't like it, hotter but not as humid as you guys. Its 92F 50% humidity but some of that will burn off when the sun comes up :devil: I just finished a 3 mile run out there, I hope my skin stops leaking soon :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
69hemibeep said:
[

Roll that bad boy down here, we can line the quarters up in the morning and watch them melt together by mid afternoon :jester: I'm just bustin your nads, we are getting into our humid period now and I don't like it, hotter but not as humid as you guys. Its 92F 50% humidity but some of that will burn off when the sun comes up :devil: I just finished a 3 mile run out there, I hope my skin stops leaking soon :lol:

Who was chasing you? :lock: Its much easier going three miles in a car with the air on.

railrider

Reaction score
I found my engine for my Road Runner. It is a late 1968 440 that a buddy of mine had built a few years ago, has very few miles since the build. This will save me a lot of dough since he already did all the foot work. I am thinking about some Aluminum heads, and maybe a slightly bigger cam for it though. It won't be blue anymore either, lol

dodge6.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
Finally got my Plasma cutter back together, installed the trunk floor today! More coming soon! :drive:

trunk1.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
Thanks... Picking up a Dana for it tomorrow, so it will be 68 440, 833 4 Speed with Dana 60. I am hoping to have the floor finished, and the passenger quarter on by the end of the week end. If I don't pussy out because of the heat anyway! lol :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
Thanks... Picking up a Dana for it tomorrow, so it will be 68 440, 833 4 Speed with Dana 60. I am hoping to have the floor finished, and the passenger quarter on by the end of the week end. If I don't pussy out because of the heat anyway! lol :devil:
:lmao: You can do it :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey while you've got the welder fired up, I've got a couple 1/4 skins that need hung..... :D course, if all goes well Friday, that might just get put on hold for a while longer. That's OK, she's worth it!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
:lmao: You can do it :lmao:
That's easy for you to say!!!!! :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hey while you've got the welder fired up, I've got a couple 1/4 skins that need hung..... :D course, if all goes well Friday, that might just get put on hold for a while longer. That's OK, she's worth it!
So you're going to go for it Dave???

Back