• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stole this Pile! (1969 Road Runner)

railrider

Reaction score
Got my car back on its feet today! Just wanted to see it like that again. Motor is going in soon. Look out Joe Dirt! :drive:

runner2.jpg

runner3.jpg

runner4.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
personally I like a little more sidewall but that looks good :thumbsup: . great progress :thumbsup:

railrider

Reaction score
It's ALIVE!!!!!!! Drive train is in working order, brakes are bled! Look out Joe Dirt! :cool:

rrengine1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah windows are over rated anyhow. I drove my last one around town without the windshield.
look like she's coming together great!

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah windows are over rated anyhow. I drove my last one around town without the windshield.
look like she's coming together great!

Just need a face shield to keep the bugs out of my teeth! :yesnod:

railrider

Reaction score
It just feels nice to have all the 4 speed conversion done and working with all correct parts. The engine running, and suspension done other than a alignment. :drool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Gotta love the console shifters. I had a guy comment on mine as being busy and I said you should see whats going on below the boot :basketcase:

Back