• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stole this Pile! (1969 Road Runner)

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It looks like your car is coming along nicely. I have to admit, that wheel and tire combo looks pretty good. There's still a good amount of tire sidewall there to look good. It's the all wheel and no tire look that I can't stand.

railrider

Reaction score
This is the one I use, and it spreads really nice, and like I said its around $2-3 a tube, and you can't remove it once it is on there. Very strong! Why spend $15-20 a tube for 3m?

Don't use the other types of Liquid Nail it cracks up. This style shown won't! :crazy:

liquidnail1.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
question. are those brackets over the drive shaft tunnel for a console?

Yep, those are for a console, I have all the 4 speed stuff and have trial fit it all. I think the Automatics take just 2 brackets one in rear and one in the front. The 4 speed takes 3. :cool:

railrider

Reaction score
I know this looks like this slow moving but it has been a lot of welding. Almost sounds like the song "12 days of Christmas"

On the first day of Christmas my Road Runner got from me...

2 AMD quarters
2 front floor pans and a
4 speed trannYYYYY
on the second day of ..... lol

rr2-4.jpg

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
My roadrunner looked like that a year ago and i thought it would take a decade to finish and this summer i had it done... Remember it has look worse before it gets better keep up the good work :thumbsup:

railrider

Reaction score
Just a lot of irons in the fire. I also collect and rebuild antique bicycles, play guitar and have 3 kids and 2 of which are tall blonde teen age girls! Wish they could add about 12 more hours to these 24 hour days! lol :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
Just a lot of irons in the fire. I also collect and rebuild antique bicycles, play guitar and have 3 kids and 2 of which are tall blonde teen age girls! Wish they could add about 12 more hours to these 24 hour days! lol :cheers:
You have your hands full, we have to girls but they were six years apart so we got a break. :basketcase:

railrider

Reaction score
Took a break from the Car stuff for a month or two while I worked on other projects, but decided to get moving again a few days ago. Went ahead and stuck the Dana 60 and new springs under it. Then shot the engine compartment so i can put the K frame and suspension back under it. I want to make it a roller again and install the engine. Really hate going in this order but its just what I feel like doing for now. :drive:

rrpaint1.jpg

roadrunner3-2.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
Thanks, Just be glad when it can be off the jack stands and roll around again! Hell I might get the drive train in and toss a bucket in for a seat and drive it up the street and back soon! lol :cool:

Back