• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today at the donut shop

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
Hey Chris,cool 70 Hemi beeper :thumbsup:
You do realise you posted the last few pics before on 24th June when you had a good time with those two knuckle heads :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7975
Hey I resemble that remark :basketcase:
:yeathat:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pics! Love that '68 GTXtra and the '70 Hemi Runner. SWEET. :cheers:

moparchris

Reaction score
Yeah I was trying to keep it all in one thread rather than start fifty threads on the same subject. :lol: The Hemi darts are both real and are consecutive VIN numbers. :thumbsup: The guy who owns them is a multi-millionaire, but has grease under his finger nails and wears a greasy car shirt. My kinda guy. :thumbsup:

Jim S.

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Steve said:
Hey Chris,cool 70 Hemi beeper :thumbsup:
You do realise you posted the last few pics before on 24th June when you had a good time with those two knuckle heads :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7975

Damn, I must be getting old by osmosis. Hangin out with the national old farts club. :lol:

Don't worry Chris, I liked the pics, and I didn't remember them. But then again I'm damn near 60 yrs. old. Now the "knuckle heads", well yes I remember them. :lol:

Back