• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels

Roadcuda

Reaction score
linemup said:
I sent you thhree pics. One is with TorqueThrust, the later are the Cragars. I also sent a pic of 69 Superbee that I had before the RR. Beautiful car it was/is. Red on red with white top, ramcharger hood from factory, matching numbers. Loved that car. Thanks again guys, JJ
It's great to hear from you JJ. How ya been doin'? Have you found another car yet? Don't be a stranger now!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
linemup said:
Hey guys. Ask and you shall recieve. Thanks for the PM. UMMMMM I dont know how to send a pic to here. It always says too large. So, if some one would send me there email, I will simply forward a pic of my Roadrunner with the Cragars SS's. Think my car was T3 paint code. Anyway, I do check in all along. Love the fact that the 383 RR is coming off the line side by side with the 6 Barrel RR on the Home page.

Hey You Bum!! Quit being a frigg'n stranger! :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pp)

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I had forgotten how great that car looks. And I don't remember that great lookin' Dodge though!

glhcarl

Reaction score
Linemup, good to here from you again.

For you guys that like Linemup's cars you should have seen his driveway!

droptop

Reaction score
He added a wide dual white stripe later on, and it changed the car for the better if that is possible. That is one sweet looking bird.:drool: :drool:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Linemup, good to here from you again.

For you guys that like Linemup's cars you should have seen his driveway!

I thought of bringing that up but I didn't think it was a good idea considering how things went for him! But yeah, 10,000 bricks! :crazy:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
linemup said:
I sent you thhree pics. One is with TorqueThrust, the later are the Cragars. I also sent a pic of 69 Superbee that I had before the RR. Beautiful car it was/is. Red on red with white top, ramcharger hood from factory, matching numbers. Loved that car. Thanks again guys, JJ
welcome back buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glhcarl

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I thought of bringing that up but I didn't think it was a good idea considering how things went for him! But yeah, 10,000 bricks! :crazy:

Ya, I had second thoughts as soon as posted, sorry if I was out of line.

linemup

Reaction score
Haha guys! No brick. She kept it all. Still wish I had dug the damn things up.............oh well. Turned the other cheek. Havent looked for another car really. Looked at a 73 Chalenger for a really good price. Just bought a boat. Haven't been to a car show, dont wanna see my car. lol How is everyone?

linemup

Reaction score
Oh, the pic of my car across the street from my house(not the plantation home), does have the white dual stripe. You can barely notice it on the door. I did bring out the rest of the car. Thanks. I do miss her.......the car, that is.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
linemup said:
Haha guys! No brick. She kept it all. Still wish I had dug the damn things up.............oh well. Turned the other cheek. Havent looked for another car really. Looked at a 73 Chalenger for a really good price. Just bought a boat. Haven't been to a car show, dont wanna see my car. lol How is everyone?
Jerry, other than missing our occasional :acme: I'm OK and the old heap is finished.

linemup

Reaction score
Hemi- I see that...........very nice. Do you have lots of pictures posted some where on here for me to see? I think i recall a "restoration" section. I will look around to see. I think ill man up here and say that I really, really miss you guys. You were all in a very special and comfortable part of my life when I thought I was living a dream. Hopefully, at some point, I can buy another car and rejoin a bunch of wonderful, wonderful people. You guys are the coolest, I mean that.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
JJ you don't ned your name on a road runner title to come here. you know that. Oh, in case you haven't seen the thread yet, 'ol Spongebob got Best of Show on the big Hemi first time out. :worship:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
linemup said:
I'm doin' good here Jerry. Work is keepin' me busy and I'm playin' with the cars as much as I can. You'll notice in my sig pic, that I added stripes to my car. I think it really made a difference in how it looks. And what Dave said, you don't need the car to hang around here. Stick around a while! :beep:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey Jerry, good to see you back, bro. We're all still crazy after all these years. I've been keeping busy with my business (lost my full-time job 2 yrs ago). It doesn't make a lot of money but with my wife's income we are making it. You know you're always welcome around here.

John69RR

Reaction score
Hey JJ, good to hear from you again. Things have been hectic here in Houston but we're making it. Don't be a stranger. :cheers: :cheers:

Back