• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

meepbeep69

Reaction score
My chicken is the three pedal version, no air, no ps, no pb and I want my gears to be shifted manually.

Oh by the way, :acme: did I tell you it is green? Not only that but a GM green. :beep:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
My chicken is the three pedal version, no air, no ps, no pb and I want my gears to be shifted manually.

Oh by the way, :acme: did I tell you it is green? Not only that but a GM green. :beep:

as long as it IS Green :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now the tought of that will keep me awake at work tonight.... :eek:

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Personally I feel if you just own a Road runner your a man . Even is its a red 68 with a Hemi , automatic and you like to wear ladys silky underwear . :thumbsup: :jester: :jester: :jester: :pot:

Ouch! :basketcase: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
moparstuart said:
Personally I feel if you just own a Road runner your a man . Even is its a red 68 with a Hemi , automatic and you like to wear ladys silky underwear . :thumbsup: :jester: :jester: :jester: :pot:

Ouch! :basketcase: :lmao:
Stuie, how do you know what your uncle wears. We need to talk :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
you guys are out of control and stuie has too much time on his hands thinking about silky women underwear....i think stuie needs a lap dance or something at the titty bar :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mannye

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
you guys are out of control and stuie has too much time on his hands thinking about silky women underwear....i think stuie needs a lap dance or something at the titty bar :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A few days on Miami Beach in the summer should do the trick. Nothing like hoards of nubile european tourist chicks who aren't use to those constrictive bikini tops American girls seem to insist on wearing.

just stay out of the clubs with the rainbow flags....there are a LOT of clubs with rainbow flags

moparstuart

Reaction score
mannye said:
george68hemirr said:

A few days on Miami Beach in the summer should do the trick. Nothing like hoards of nubile european tourist chicks who aren't use to those constrictive bikini tops American girls seem to insist on wearing.

just stay out of the clubs with the rainbow flags....there are a LOT of clubs with rainbow flags
george would love to hit the rainbow clubs :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
mannye said:
george68hemirr said:

george would love to hit the rainbow clubs :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:
maybe you would ...stuie :bart:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
How did this old thread get dug up :lol:
Looks like George doesn't have any other life and can spend all day on here looking up old threads!!!! :jester: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah since he broke his car and can't go out and play..... :acme: :jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
WELL AT LEAST IT WOKE YOU GUYS UP.......I AM GOING TO BE BANG SHIFTING THAT ENGINE CRANE......I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Back