• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
George. I know its your thread and you excluded transmissions, because your a MAN with a girliematic, but lets face it your :gay: Instead of rowing through the manly gears yours goes into D for dainty. You should have let this thread lay dead :pot: :pot: :pot: :lol: :lol: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain requests that you place your seats and your seat-back food trays in the full, upright, and locked position. Please check the security of your seat belt at this time also. We're going to experience a bit of rough air and the Captian doesn't want anyone flying out of their seats and banging their heads on the stowage bins or the ceiling panels. Cabin service is discontinued at this time...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
okay forget the old long nosemens and us regular guys ....i am looking for the new guys here.....anybody??....back to no power steering/no power brakes....REAL MEN!!!!!! :lmao:

THATS FUNNY RAY....no rough air here just good ball busting fun :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain requests that you place your seats and your seat-back food trays in the full, upright, and locked position. Please check the security of your seat belt at this time also. We're going to experience a bit of rough air and the Captian doesn't want anyone flying out of their seats and banging their heads on the stowage bins or the ceiling panels. Cabin service is discontinued at this time...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:
watch out for flying mustard

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Memo to self, don't drink coffee when reading Rays comebacks to my smart ass remarks :basketcase: right out the nose :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Memo to self, don't drink coffee when reading Rays comebacks to my smart ass remarks :basketcase: right out the nose :lol:

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

You'd never guess that I spend half of my time in one of those flying aluminum tubes, would you...???!!! :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Real cars have three pedals! With that said I guess you put me in the pussies column George! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: Along with yourself of course! :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and to get to my manly road runner, I have to manualy open the garage doors. no pussfied remote controlled door opener here. :stuckup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and to get to my manly road runner, I have to manualy open the garage doors. no pussfied remote controlled door opener here. :stuckup:
I'm with you on that one :yesnod:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Real cars have three pedals! With that said I guess you put me in the pussies column George! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: Along with yourself of course! :acme:

chris i dont remember what your driving.....is that power steering and power brakes???

well i am glad you brought that up about the 3 pedals.....yeah my bird has 3 pedals and a manual shft tranny too :jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
i guess we can add that to the man list :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
mac said:
toms69rr said:
Manual steering,manual brakes, 4 speed here

hell, mines even a pull start!!! :crazy:
mac....you have to pull start a chevy to get your mopar started.....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back