• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

Collin

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
COLLIN...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

George Approves!! :chuck: NY isnt far from CT, once my cars done im throwin a 12 pack in the back and drivin up to your neck of the woods haha :cheers:

mannye

Reaction score
HAHA! I got power steering, power brakes, power top. NO a/c though, and it makes my hair get all poofy when it's humid.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mannye said:
HAHA! I got power steering, power brakes, power top. NO a/c though, and it makes my hair get all poofy when it's humid.
Poofy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mannye

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
mannye said:
one of my cars it like that also except it has A/c

LOL Yeah I can see that the hair on your arms is all poofy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
mannye said:
moparstuart said:
mannye said:
one of my cars it like that also except it has A/c

LOL Yeah I can see that the hair on your arms is all poofy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
moparchris said:
Real cars have three pedals! With that said I guess you put me in the pussies column George! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: Along with yourself of course! :acme:

chris i dont remember what your driving.....is that power steering and power brakes???

well i am glad you brought that up about the 3 pedals.....yeah my bird has 3 pedals and a manual shft tranny too :jester:

E brake dont count and I might add that your pedal isnt hooked up to anything. :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Nice try, as bad as you want to be in the 4 gear club you voted yourself off the island by putting that wimpy little automatic in it. :lmao: My Runner has no options. No p/s No p/b No b/s! I would put a four gear in it but there is no metal to attach the hump to. :facepalm:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparchris said:
george68hemirr said:
moparchris said:
Real cars have three pedals! With that said I guess you put me in the pussies column George! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: Along with yourself of course! :acme:

chris i dont remember what your driving.....is that power steering and power brakes???

well i am glad you brought that up about the 3 pedals.....yeah my bird has 3 pedals and a manual shft tranny too :jester:

E brake dont count and I might add that your pedal isnt hooked up to anything. :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Nice try, as bad as you want to be in the 4 gear club you voted yourself off the island by putting that wimpy little automatic in it. :lmao: My Runner has no options. No p/s No p/b No b/s! I would put a four gear in it but there is no metal to attach the hump to. :facepalm:

my bird was a 383/4speed/8 3/4....drag car most of its 38,000 original miles(lotta 1/4 miles) then went to a 426 stroker indy motor.....2 engines 3 883 4 speeds.....love to bang shift....883 didnt hold up....next engine 426 hemi with a 1200.00 727....blew hemi having fun drag racing....couldnt take 8 grand.....all the fast drag cars are race 727 or glides....next engine 572 hemi and a 4500.00 cope racing 727 with reverse MANUAL valve body....lets get back to my clutch pedal which is still in the car which i have my gearvendors button mounted to it and a manual valve body means the tranny has no automatic features which i manually have to shift my gears but you already knew that...right.....so back to my post....no ps no pb.....did you just make up this rule that a 4 speed is a mans car....that would be a good post to start :toetap:

moparchris

Reaction score
E brake dont count and I might add that your pedal isnt hooked up to anything. :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Nice try, as bad as you want to be in the 4 gear club you voted yourself off the island by putting that wimpy little automatic in it. :lmao: My Runner has no options. No p/s No p/b No b/s! I would put a four gear in it but there is no metal to attach the hump to. :facepalm:[/quote]

my bird was a 383/4speed/8 3/4....drag car most of its 38,000 original miles(lotta 1/4 miles) then went to a 426 stroker indy motor.....2 engines 3 883 4 speeds.....love to bang shift....883 didnt hold up....next engine 426 hemi with a 1200.00 727....blew hemi having fun drag racing....couldnt take 8 grand.....all the fast drag cars are race 727 or glides....next engine 572 hemi and a 4500.00 cope racing 727 with reverse MANUAL valve body....lets get back to my clutch pedal which is still in the car which i have my gearvendors button mounted to it and a manual valve body means the tranny has no automatic features which i manually have to shift my gears but you already knew that...right.....so back to my post....no ps no pb.....did you just make up this rule that a 4 speed is a mans car....that would be a good post to start :toetap:[/quote]

I just love pokin at ya! :acme: You have broad shoulders, so I know you can take it. I dont think a car gets more manly than a twin dominatored Hemi. :worship: However you did wuss out and put a really expensive automatic in it instead of a g-force or Jerico trans. And dont tell me it wont hold up because I have a 67 Chevelle in my tight knit circle of friends that has 1000 hp and runs 8s on the bumper and weighs 3500 pounds. So I vote that you go get your manhood back and put a g-force in it and bang your way to glory. :acme:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparchris said:

my bird was a 383/4speed/8 3/4....drag car most of its 38,000 original miles(lotta 1/4 miles) then went to a 426 stroker indy motor.....2 engines 3 883 4 speeds.....love to bang shift....883 didnt hold up....next engine 426 hemi with a 1200.00 727....blew hemi having fun drag racing....couldnt take 8 grand.....all the fast drag cars are race 727 or glides....next engine 572 hemi and a 4500.00 cope racing 727 with reverse MANUAL valve body....lets get back to my clutch pedal which is still in the car which i have my gearvendors button mounted to it and a manual valve body means the tranny has no automatic features which i manually have to shift my gears but you already knew that...right.....so back to my post....no ps no pb.....did you just make up this rule that a 4 speed is a mans car....that would be a good post to start :toetap:[/quote]

I just love pokin at ya! :acme: You have broad shoulders, so I know you can take it. I dont think a car gets more manly than a twin dominatored Hemi. :worship: However you did wuss out and put a really expensive automatic in it instead of a g-force or Jerico trans. And dont tell me it wont hold up because I have a 67 Chevelle in my tight knit circle of friends that has 1000 hp and runs 8s on the bumper and weighs 3500 pounds. So I vote that you go get your manhood back and put a g-force in it and bang your way to glory. :acme:[/quote]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back