• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTENTION: Post Car owners

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I like em both :grouphug: You can convert a post to a hardtop :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Zapa we're just having fun bustin each others balls. like we rag on each other about which color is best(green of course).

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Bob if your tag line gets any longer you will need 2 seperate accounts. :acme: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Bob if your tag line gets any longer you will need 2 seperate accounts. :acme: :lol:
I keep testing Big, but he has the all mighty power. I'm like a dog that you just can't train not to tear stuff up, I guess I'll end up in the pound some day. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
I keep testing Big, but he has the all mighty power. I'm like a dog that you just can't train not to tear stuff up, I guess I'll end up in the pound some day. :jester:
I think you just gave him some new ideas!!!! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Seem to me that it would be easier to put a post back in!!! :jester: :lol:
Steve, I meant to compliment you on the European shoulder bag you we sporting on Saturday :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Seem to me that it would be easier to put a post back in!!! :jester: :lol:
Steve, I meant to compliment you on the European shoulder bad you we sporting on Saturday :jester:
Why thank you, I think!!!! :lmao: It really is easier to keep the little things in, like camera, glasses, note book, and to lug around the somewhat smaller, and lighter parts. It's actually a newspaper bag. :basketcase:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
OK.... I gotta say it... Steve, it's great to see the weight you've lost!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
WOW. I went back and looked up the 2010 pics and I think Harold dumped some lbs also.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Thanks John. Between getting the weight off, and the blood pressure down, it was a lot easier getting around Carlisle this year then in the past. While I've hit a roadblock in the last 3 months and haven't lost at the same rate as over the 12 months before that, I've been able to keep it off. I guess I need try a little harder to get some more off!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You worried that someone will spill the beans that Bambi is really a hardtop that someone painted on those posts...??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice edit job, Sheik Al-Firehose... :lol:

:jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Big John said:
Thanks John. Between getting the weight off, and the blood pressure down, it was a lot easier getting around Carlisle this year then in the past. While I've hit a roadblock in the last 3 months and haven't lost at the same rate as over the 12 months before that, I've been able to keep it off. I guess I need try a little harder to get some more off!

Good job, Steve! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
good for you Steve! I've lost 13lbs, and eating healither with the wife, so I hope I can help my BP.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
good for you Steve! I've lost 13lbs, and eating healither with the wife, so I hope I can help my BP.
That was the biggest problem I had. In order to get my medical card for my CDL, I could not have a bp over 140, mine was at 160. So I finally realized that I had to do something and gave up the Mountain Dew that I admittedly drank way too much of. I switched to diet soda and cut back on the other stuff and got on bp medication and to my surprise the weight started coming off. I also started doing a lot more physical thinks at work which I know helped, cause when I get home after my 10 hour day I don't feel like doing much but taking it easy. Once in a while I still tend to eat more then I should, like last week when on vacation. I gained about 5 lbs back, but being back at work has helped me lose that already. I checked my bp the Sunday after Carlisle and was very pleased with where it was, better then I thought it would be after all the walking I did down there. So as long as I don't put it all back on, I'll be happy.

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hey Steve, the wife started gaining too much weight about a year ago and, she was not happy.
I really don't have that problem because I only eat once a day. I'm not a big food person. In fact I only like about 4 or 5 things. The wife on the other hand, loves everything food related. Well what she did was the Nutri-system thing. Oh my God, I don't know how she ate that crap for a month. What it did do, was teach her how to eat. So I guess a month of hell was worth it. Now she drinks a lot of water, has a big salad before a meal, and eats less. In a year she lost about 40 pounds and is back to where she was when I met her (except for the bitching). Just thought I would throw that out there. I have a BP problem too that I take meds for. Probably because of who is President. Or it could be smoking and beer.........Nah got to be the Pres.....Good luck with whatever you try......... :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:
WOW. I went back and looked up the 2010 pics and I think Harold dumped some lbs also.

Nope...it's all still there.... I have been fat and ugly all my life, don't see that changeing now.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:

Nope...it's all still there.... I have been fat and ugly all my life, don't see that changeing now.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Must be you learned to wear clothes to enhance your positives. :lock: I just haven't learned to leave shit alone sorry Harold :yesnod:

Back