• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My pet. Posted everything else, why not?

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
European shorthair

he looks like a siamese in some of these pics though :huh: Does look that way at all in person.

Charmin007.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
There you have it. This is all of the pics I have of my good stuff. Have posted cars, guns, pets, etc now on this board. Show is over, get out of my house.

Charmin004.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Thanks.

His hair is silky feeling. Meows enough that is seems like he is talking, uses different tones even. Will hold out his hand to shake. Neat cat.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Now this place has gone to the animals, my dog won't let me post a pic of her either :rimshot: Well we know everything about you now you can leave :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
my wife told me I couldnt buy anymore cars untill I sold one . Because i told here she couldnt have another cat untill one died . A year ago november I found my charger 500 on craigs list . I bought it with out sell a muscle car . So the day I went to pick upthe charger , I got home and she had gone and adopted a new cat . So I named the car charger 500 . He BENTS LOL He thinks he is a human and sit up in the chair like he is one .

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Man, that one dog :leave: want no part of that deal!

The bulldog looks more my speed.

That one cat looks like it would have to be evicted for you to sit down.

The Maine Coons are fun. A friend has one. He had no idea what it was or why it was the only one that was smart enough to adjust lights so that it could get more heat in the winter or why it would play fetch. I wanted one but the wife said no way to the long hair everywhere.

Jim S.

Reaction score
German celebration In New Ulm, Mn. this summer. If I have to wear a stupid looking hat, then so does the dog........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tammy has a Maine Coon also. Clovis. He was a Valentine's Day gift in 2001. This picture was taken at the old house so it is at least 7 years old. But it is the only one I have on this computer. This cat is HUGE now...

He loves water...has fallen in the pool several times... :lol:

ACME

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking kitty Steve. Playing a little solitaire were you? I like Free Cell myself...been playing a bit of Spider Solitaire lately though...

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
DAMN! That one is dead on, even sits the same way!
Yeah, right down to the junk in the corner of his eye. And yeah Ray, that is one of his favorite places to be so he can keep an eye on me. Every once in a while he'll reach over and try catching the curser arrow on the screen! Hasn't caught it yet.

CWR

Reaction score
Anyone need a good retired vet...............just pay my travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snowball:

Back