• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
do all your cars have optional T V 's on the fender or just the chevy's ?

Just the chebbies...and any '31 Nash rat rods that my friends might store there... :devil:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nickd

Reaction score
Hey Dave you are right about that I like those classic cragars for sure.:) I am also a fan of the slotted mags they look cool also.
What size are those anyway and what backspacing??

Hey acme a12 I think I did find a pic of your car but not sure....is it the green one with tow hooks at the lower front......if not sorry I will keep looking.:) If so it is a killer ride for sure.:)

Thanks Guys

Nick

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Nickd said:
Hey acme a12 I think I did find a pic of your car but not sure....is it the green one with tow hooks at the lower front......if not sorry I will keep looking.:) If so it is a killer ride for sure.:)
I'm thinking basketcase slipped you a $5 just to post that my car is green... :basketcase:
Bambi is mostly primer these days...some blue poking through on the roof and deck lid...but that is about it...

Bambi is a killer ride - the only blue/blue 4-speed A12 post known to exist - but she is long in the tooth and needs to be restored. I'm collecting parts and staging. I have a nice '67 Malibu currently disassembled in the garage that has to go back together first. Had a couple of setbacks over the last couple of years and I just need to get back some focus to make that happen...

Here are a few links to some of my junk. You'll have to scroll through a few pages of the RR thread to get to any pics.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255&start=40
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=500&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2406
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7606

Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

Thanks Guys

Nick[/quote]

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm thinking basketcase slipped you a $5 just to post that my car is green... :basketcase:
Bambi is mostly primer these days...some blue poking through on the roof and deck lid...but that is about it...

Bambi is a killer ride - the only blue/blue 4-speed A12 post known to exist - but she is long in the tooth and needs to be restored. I'm collecting parts and staging. I have a nice '67 Malibu currently disassembled in the garage that has to go back together but I have to move the TV first. Had a couple of setbacks over the last couple of years and I just need to stop buying Fords to make that happen...

Here are a few links to some of my junk. You'll have to scroll through a few pages of the RR thread to get to any pics.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=500&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2406
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7606

Ray[/quote]

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

Nick we haven't been able to lure Ray to the Green Team....yet.Here's Ray's pride and joy ....

Ray\'s Bambi.JPG

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Nick we haven't been able to lure Ray to the Green Team....yet.Here's Ray's pride and joy ....
I prefer the pics after I bought the Halibrands for it... :D

DSC00132 (Medium).JPG

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so do I. and thanks for reminding me I need to pick up some red paint before the Cragars go back on. :thumbsup:

Nickd

Reaction score
ACME A12 (RAY) those are some nice rides for sure and I have a hood that may fit that Malibu.LOL I was looking for the junk but all your cars are American.:)
I used to own a 71 Demon but sold it to a friend and of course it got wrecked.:)
I even bought a 69 swinger just for the Holley 650 double pumper carb from a cousin 300 bucks. It did not have the original engine but it had a 340 TA motor in it and I have no clue how it got there. Also had a 23 spline 4 speed and an 8.75 sure grip. They are long gone now but no regrets I have my R/T to talk to.LOL

Thanks for the pics!!!:) Just Remember (Green is mean). Here is a couple of pics of my 54 CJ3B currently at my fathers house. Greenish.:)

Nick

WILLY JEEP-02a.jpg

WILLY JEEP-03a.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Nick we haven't been able to lure Ray to the Green Team....yet.Here's Ray's pride and joy ....[/color][/quote]
Well Dave, that's not quite true, he seems to forget this sweet little Duster, and if IIRC there also a certain Dart in the stable!! :yesnod:

download/file.php?id=540&mode=view

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Nick we haven't been able to lure Ray to the Green Team....yet.Here's Ray's pride and joy ....[/color]
Well Dave, that's not quite true, he seems to forget this sweet little Duster, and if IIRC there also a certain Dart in the stable!! :yesnod:

download/file.php?id=540&mode=view

Sorry - Steve is correct - I totally forgot pics of the Swinger!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=591&p=6708&hilit=swinger#p6708

Thanks for the kind words, Nick.

:jester:

Nickd

Reaction score
Ray...like the Dart alot.....my brother is putting together a 1970 Dart Swinger.:) I converted him over to the dark side ever since we raced at San Angelo drag strip (closed now). So he is gearing up for a rematch I think.:) But this time he well have something for me.:)
Funny the dart is green.LOL

Nick

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Ray's a closest greenie........

Pay no attention, Nick... :D

So the longtimers on here know the story...but I'll bring you up to speed quickly. Never been a huge fan of F8...we all have our personal preferences and let's face it, it would get pretty boring if we all liked EXACTLY the same things. Back in the eighties my buddy Andy & I rescued an AAR from the back lot of body shop in south Georgia. Neat car - but it was F8 like so many old MoPars of the era. I told Andy I liked his new car except for one thing: It was Coronet Station Wagon Green. Now all of us in the over 40 crowd have seen more F8 Dodge wagons over the years than we have paychecks - so that's what I call it. Well, using that terminology on here stirred up a little mock color war shortly after I joined this crew and we've all been having fun with it ever since... I like F3, F4 (my little Duster & Swinger are both F4), and F5...but I still haven't developed a real affinity for F8...although a sweet '70 GTX for sale at Carlisle three years ago that was wearing F8 got me thinking that I could make an exception... :lol:

:jester:

Nickd

Reaction score
You know Ray I agree with you and I do like green but it is not the color I would pick not even orange...I like white for some reason....it looks good with the right stuff on it. Maybe it is a purity thing or the good guy thing or whatever but that is what my Dodge Charger's color is.:)
The reason I have a red truck now is because it is called a Ram Express...go figure.LOL My other truck before this one was (wait for it) White.:)

Honestly though I would take any color as long as it's a mopar.:)

Nick

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Honestly though I would take any color as long as it's a mopar.:)

Nick[/quote]
Oh no. Nick has gone politically correct on us :lmao:

Nickd

Reaction score
Not politically correct but more like financially correct I just don't have the money to paint all my cars the color I like.LOL

Nick

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Nickd said:
.I like white for some reason....it looks good with the right stuff on it.
Nick

this belongs to my buddy that's painting mine.

IMAG0014.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nickd said:
Not politically correct but more like financially correct I just don't have the money to paint all my cars the color I like.LOL

Nick
I hear ya, I cant afford the cars I would like nor do I have room for them unlike the rich Saudi oil baron in CA and Acme the hoarder in FL :cheers:

Back