• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:D Still gotta do the seat belts but I will be able to go for a mental cruise tonight. Vroom Vroom :lmao:

zupanj

Reaction score
Hi Bob,

I have attached a couple of photos. There is a linkage attached now but I would prefer to have it look more original so I bought the Mopar linkage. The center to Center measurements of the carbs is 8 3/4 inches. The center to center measurement of the linkage second hole to top hole is 8 1/4 inches. I hope this is clear especially when you see the pics.

Jack

P1010503.jpg
P1010501.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Some interior pics,Still waiting on a steering coupler kit. Its hard to go vroom vroom without a wheel :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Bob - its looking mighty fine. I hope it runs as good as it looks. A couple of years ago at the Garlits show a guy had a beautifully restored Hemi car (road runner IIRC) and it wouldn't run to get off the show filed at the end of the day. Seems he loaded up the plugs something fierce and it wouldn't crank up. I'll bet he felt about 2" tall. I love to see a pristine restoration - but for heaven's sake make sure it RUNS! :drive:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
bob....looking great....you must be getting antsy to take her for a spin :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
George I cant wait. And Mac most of my stuff runs better than it looks, hope it carries on. :beep:

mcmopar

Reaction score
I knew from following your updates that this thing is going to be built to RUN! I just had to throw that in there because so many guys make beautiful trailer queens that can't run down the street. You'll have to post a video of one of your "voyages". :drive: :thumbsup:

Jim S.

Reaction score
It is Fantastic, Bob. You and a lot of other guys on here have way too much knowledge and talent for me. I am going to have to just shutup and sit back and take notes. GREAT JOB!...Jim

zupanj

Reaction score
Bob,

That looks like an outstanding restoration. I bet you are anxious to take her for a ride about now.

Jack

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
It is Fantastic, Bob. You and a lot of other guys on here have way too much knowledge and talent for me. I am going to have to just shutup and sit back and take notes. GREAT JOB!...Jim
Thanks everyone. :cheers: But Jim don't shut up! besides 61 posts in just over two weeks I don't think you can :lol:

6T9Hemi

Reaction score
Hey Bob,

Your car is looking great! I just joined this forum and was looking around and saw your thread.

Hopefully I can catch you on my next trip to Phoenix.

Larry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
6T9Hemi said:
Hey Bob,

Your car is looking great! I just joined this forum and was looking around and saw your thread.

Hopefully I can catch you on my next trip to Phoenix.

Larry
Hey Larry welcome aboard :cheers:

Back