Stole this Pile! (1969 Road Runner)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Nope. Here let me try.
Looks as if the pic feature is working fine. I think I saw that picture as the test pattern on tv when it goes off the air for the night. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Nope. Here let me try.
Looks as if the pic feature is working fine. I think I saw that picture as the test pattern on tv when it goes off the air for the night. :jester:
If that was the last thing I saw on tv at night I'd be having nightmares all night!!!! :jester: :lmao:

railrider

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of those US Tool sub frame connectors, I must say they are carved by God himself! I almost bought the Comp Eng. type that cut through your floor pans until I came across those. Glad I did 5 minutes worth of reading on the net. $200 retail, pix coming soon! :acme:

Link to their site! ?
http://uscartool.3dcartstores.com/66-70 ... _p_13.html

railrider

Reaction score
The front rims arrived today! The Rears are being made, hope to have them within 2-3 weeks. They are Cragar SS All new Aluminum wheels. No more chrome flake for me! :yesnod:

cragarss.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks good and that's not a bad idea getting away from the chrome. What sizes did you end up getting?

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looks good and that's not a bad idea getting away from the chrome. What sizes did you end up getting?

Ancient Chinese Secret! lol

No, I picked up 17 x 7's for the front, and the rears are 18 x 10's. They are pretty light weight, much lighter than their ancestors.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
railrider said:
The front rims arrived today! The Rears are being made, hope to have them within 2-3 weeks. They are Cragar SS All new Aluminum wheels. No more chrome flake for me! :yesnod:

cragarss.jpg
Those wheels will look good on your bird. Just don't let Dave see 'em, he'll be more then jealous! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
l don't mind the larger wheels as much as l do the rubber band tires
those Cragars are sweet... :drool:

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
l don't mind the larger wheels as much as l do the rubber band tires
those Cragars are sweet... :drool:

Planning a 295-40-18 on the rear, but they really don't make a really tall tire for the large wheels unless its a truck tire. I want at least 3" of sidewall if I can get it for the front, and maybe 4" of sidewall on the rear.

Back