• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Wow 102 degrees at 10:15. Got down into the 40s last night here.[/quote]
Its only 8:20 here :lol: It should get down to 90[/quote]
O.K. thats better then. Yeah, rocky Mtn. time. I should have known that. I lived in Peoria for 1 1/2 yrs. in the 70s stationed at Luke AFB. The only time we could use the outdoor pool at the apts. was after 10pm in the summer.[/quote]
I can hear the Lukes jets from my place, the sound of peace! Where are you at now?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
6 real men with no power steering and stop with there foot
6 pussies who steer with one finger and stop with there toes
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
My A12 is a luxo-barge. Power everything. Six-speed automatic. Four-wheel power disks. Rear air conditioning. Power rear-wheel steering. Power vent windows. Electric Kleenex dispenser. There's even a button on the dash to make it convert to a Winnebago. Sleeps six confortably...

:jester:

wow you are a big pussy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
george68hemirr said:
61 degrees here....okay back to the post....where were we...oh yeah....pussies and real men :lol: :lol: :lol:
So what is the temp. in Hudson Valley now? Sorry, couldn't resist. Just trying to piss you off even more. Not to the point of smoking though. I'm picking up "Chantix" tomorrow. We'll see....Jim

hudson valley time is 942am, temp is a freezing 62 degrees
day 43 without a smoke and $516.00 in my pocket

okay.....back to real men and those pussys :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Jim S. said:
george68hemirr said:
61 degrees here....okay back to the post....where were we...oh yeah....pussies and real men :lol: :lol: :lol:
So what is the temp. in Hudson Valley now? Sorry, couldn't resist. Just trying to piss you off even more. Not to the point of smoking though. I'm picking up "Chantix" tomorrow. We'll see....Jim

hudson valley time is 942am, temp is a freezing 62 degrees
day 43 without a smoke and $516.00 in my pocket

okay.....back to real men and those pussys :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
What are you trying to keep this on topic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
mcmopar said:
I know - and I'm just :pot: right back at ya! :jester:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

okay whos next...step up to the plate :lol:
Man or a mouse............a real man would have made the 383 run as good as the hemi.............. :pot: A real man would have put in a stick not a slide-o-matic :pot: ..........a real man wouldn't have a line lock to do a burnout :pot: ............Any questions? :lol:

a 383 would never run as good as a hemi and forget the looks :acme:
real men cant have stick cars ...there too slow and cant take all those bang shifts....BLOW UP :eek:
real men have line locs to heat the tires up for traction cause we have no traction we just haul ass....any questions? :worship:
okay back to real men and pussys.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
okay.....back to real men and those pussys :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:[/quote]
What are you trying to keep this on topic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

there is only 12 roadrunners here :pot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
1. a 383 would never run as good as a hemi and forget the looks :acme:
2. real men cant have stick cars ...there too slow and cant take all those bang shifts....BLOW UP :eek:
3. real men have line locs to heat the tires up for traction cause we have no traction we just haul ass....any questions? :worship:
Yes I have questions:
As far as #1: All relative to how much money you want to invest, so "WRONG"
As far as #2: You are full of "SHIT". We can't help it if your right foot is out of coordination with your left foot and right arm.
As far as #3: What year did line locks become popular? Old school guys must not have needed them.........

Maybe if made your car drive with one finger, you could regain enough coordination to drive a 4-speed profitiantly...... :devil:

:pot: :pot:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
1. a 383 would never run as good as a hemi and forget the looks :acme:
2. real men cant have stick cars ...there too slow and cant take all those bang shifts....BLOW UP :eek:
3. real men have line locs to heat the tires up for traction cause we have no traction we just haul ass....any questions? :worship:
Yes I have questions:
As far as #1: All relative to how much money you want to invest, so "WRONG"
As far as #2: You are full of "SHIT". We can't help it if your right foot is out of coordination with your left foot and right arm.
As far as #3: What year did line locks become popular? Old school guys must not have needed them.........

Maybe if made your car drive with one finger, you could regain enough coordination to drive a 4-speed profitiantly...... :devil:

:pot: :pot:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
manual steering,manual drum brakes,manual windows,no air conditioning other than what comes in the windows,I have to manually open the garage doors to get the car out, no pussified remote door opener.and I have to unlock the doors by hand, no remote there either.

thrashy

Reaction score
Love them drum anti-stop brakes. going to be the first thing I change. I will keep them manual anyways.
One of my girls could not figure out what the window crank was for. :eek:
She had never seen one before sitting in the Roadrunner yesterday.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
mine is manual everything. even manually adjusted drum brakes and it doesn't even have an automatic choke. and the hood comes off manually. i win!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :drive: :drive: :drive:
thm_73dacdfd03f4a3f52308a273429c32c.jpg

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
manual steering,manual drum brakes,manual windows,no air conditioning other than what comes in the windows,I have to manually open the garage doors to get the car out, no pussified remote door opener.and I have to unlock the doors by hand, no remote there either.

11/6= the real men rule with real muscle roadrunners ha!ha! :party: :party: :party: :party:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
thrashy said:
Love them drum anti-stop brakes. going to be the first thing I change. I will keep them manual anyways.
One of my girls could not figure out what the window crank was for. :eek:
She had never seen one before sitting in the Roadrunner yesterday.

she probably looks up at you a says...my daddy is from the stone age :D

a6t9vette

Reaction score
No P/S or P/B for me either..... Hell I think my car only even had two options (Auto Trans, and trim around over the windows...)

george68hemirr

Reaction score
13/6= the real men rule with real muscle roadrunners ha!ha! :pot: :pot: :pot: :acme: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back