• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

mcmopar

Reaction score
If Ronny Sox were only alive today to hear you ramble on and on ad nauseum about your automagic tranny. :loco: He'd slap you upside your nappy head just like Gen. George Patton did to those boys in Sicily. :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
If Ronny Sox were only alive today to hear you ramble on and on ad nauseum about your automagic tranny. :loco: He'd slap you upside your nappy head just like Gen. George Patton did to those boys in Sicily. :jester:
I got your back on that one......... :yesnod:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:

wow it sounds like a tag team here....what ever you do dont bend over cause hes got your back on that one :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....man you guys are something.....YO WHERES ALL MY MANLY MEN WITH THOSE MUSCLES....TAKE CARE OF THESE GUYS FOR ME!!!!!!!
THEY CANT EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE PUSSYS AND WONT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!!....you lost...face it ...your pussys :pot: :pot: :pot:

thrashy

Reaction score
I have manual wipers at the moment.....actually rainx and a 30" bus wiper that i can reach out the window with in emergencies! :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have a manual motor, I can sit in the seat with no wheel and go vroom vroom :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:

wow it sounds like a tag team here....what ever you do dont bend over cause hes got your back on that one :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....man you guys are something.....YO WHERES ALL MY MANLY MEN WITH THOSE MUSCLES....TAKE CARE OF THESE GUYS FOR ME!!!!!!!
THEY CANT EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE PUSSYS AND WONT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!!....you lost...face it ...your pussys :pot: :pot: :pot:

I see this manly man needs a spelling lesson. "THEY CANT EXCEPT THE FACT..." should read ""THEY CANT ACCEPT THE FACT..." You had me :huh: there for a minute until I decoded your meaning.
"You send them to school and buy them books and what do they do? They gnaw on the covers." :D
[attachment=0:10qrthtc]Mongo.JPG[/attachment:10qrthtc]
He ain't the brightest bulb in the pack but he sure is manly! :jester: :jester:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread earlier.

My car has man steering, man drum brakes, and man shift. It also has a manual choke that isn't hooked up at the moment.

I also have a 90 degree tight turn when backing the car out of the garage. Beat that.

glhcarl

Reaction score
Add me to the manual steering and brake crowd. But I learned may years ago that a 727 can shift a lot faster than me.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
thrashy said:
I have manual wipers at the moment.....actually rainx and a 30" bus wiper that i can reach out the window with in emergencies! :basketcase:

no here is a real man :D :D

george68hemirr

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Add me to the manual steering and brake crowd. But I learned may years ago that a 727 can shift a lot faster than me.

now i like this guy...hello ...anybody there....a 727 can shift faster....there is alot of truth to that....and that means you can go faster :pot:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I don't know how I missed this thread earlier.

My car has man steering, man drum brakes, and man shift. It also has a manual choke that isn't hooked up at the moment.

I also have a 90 degree tight turn when backing the car out of the garage. Beat that.

welcome to the manly men....i have 2 dominators without any choke :lol: :lol: :lol: s

george68hemirr

Reaction score
I see this manly man needs a spelling lesson. "THEY CANT EXCEPT THE FACT..." should read ""THEY CANT ACCEPT THE FACT..." You had me there for a minute until I decoded your meaning.
"You send them to school and buy them books and what do they do? They gnaw on the covers."
Attachment:

Mongo.JPG [ 5.55 KiB | Viewed 26 times ]

He ain't the brightest bulb in the pack but he sure is manly!

okay ...i guess i have to go back to school....were having a spelling bee :pot: :pot:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
okay heres the correct count
men...14
pussys...6
zupanj...??...whats ac??
forget this automatic crap...i said without power steering and power brakes are the real men and the rest are :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

zupanj

Reaction score
Manual brakes, manual steering, manual shift, and manual engine, at least for the moment. Vrooom vrooom. Oh by the way, no ac.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I don't even have an engine or tranny in mine and I've been pulling it in and out of the garage on a regular basis.........So, I guess you could say I have manual everything........ :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
I see this manly man needs a spelling lesson. "THEY CANT EXCEPT THE FACT..." should read ""THEY CANT ACCEPT THE FACT..." You had me there for a minute until I decoded your meaning.
"You send them to school and buy them books and what do they do? They gnaw on the covers."
Attachment:

Mongo.JPG [ 5.55 KiB | Viewed 26 times ]

He ain't the brightest bulb in the pack but he sure is manly!

okay ...i guess i have to go back to school....were having a spelling bee :pot: :pot:

:acme: :acme: :acme: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back