• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

droptop

Reaction score
Pussies R Us here :lol: p/s p/disc a/c a/t on both the 75 and 80. The droptop will have p/s p/disc 4 speed and all the open air you could ever want. Old, fat and to set in my ways to change now. :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
okay.....back to real men and those pussys :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
What are you trying to keep this on topic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

there is only 12 roadrunners here :pot:[/quote]
OK then! Meow, Meow! :jester: My car has PS and I LIKE it! :thumbsup: I would have liked a 4-speed but I got the car that I thought was the best one that I could afford. I've had two different opinions that have said that this car has no signs of rust anywhere on it. To me that is one less, and potentially expensive thing to worry about. Oh yeah, back to the car, auto, manual drum brakes, which have not been a problem stopping me, 62 type AC, and old fashion crank windows! And add me to Harolds club! :cheers:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
12= the real men rule with real muscle roadrunners ha!ha! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
8= Pussies R Us :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't be in the real men league if you have an auto transmission. That is just an unwritten rule..........Get back to real life........... :lol: :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
12= the real men rule with real muscle roadrunners ha!ha! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You can't be in the real men league if you have an auto transmission. That is just an unwritten rule..........Get back to real life........... :lol: :lol:

THE RULE IS WRONG....I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT...YOU CANT MAKE UP THIS STUFF AT THE END OF THE POST :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:

THE RULE IS WRONG....I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT...YOU CANT MAKE UP THIS STUFF AT THE END OF THE POST :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't make it up..............go to a car show or a race track with 2 identical cars except for the tranny.........see which gets the most attention............ :yesnod: George, I hope you know this is just fun we're having, but I do love debating........... :lol:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
I didn't make it up..............go to a car show or a race track with 2 identical cars except for the tranny.........see which gets the most attention............ George, I hope you know this is just fun we're having, but I do love debating...........

we all know the automatic gets all the attention plus the poor guy with all those muscles gets tired from steering , stoping,cranking up and down windows, no ac, lifting on and off his hood... he needs a little brake when he shifts his reverse manual automatic

i know i am having fun with this and so are you and everybody here plus guys are even coming out of the wood work too....this is a good thing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

V269

Reaction score
Manual steering, Manual brakes, 4-speed trani here. Man man manly , manly man man. :lol: :lol: :banana: :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think your count may be wrong George...since you're running this thread, what say you list who is in each category so we can verify the count?

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
George - here's a tribute to all you "manly" men! :chuck: :chuck: [youtube:yuvo080p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk[/youtube:yuvo080p]

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Good, just so you know that automatic transmissions are for weinies............ :lol:
Me and my auto will voluntarily go to the "pussy" list because I agree with the Colonel. :yesnod:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I think your count may be wrong George...since you're running this thread, what say you list who is in each category so we can verify the count?

:jester:

i lost track...what was it 19 real men and the rest of you guys are pussys :lol:
i dont have to make a list....you guys know what you are :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":qlw29al0]Good, just so you know that automatic transmissions are for weinies............ :lol:
Me and my auto will voluntarily go to the "pussy" list because I agree with the Colonel. :yesnod:[/quote:qlw29al0]

does it count if you still have the clutch pedal in the car :drive:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Sorry to say George, you started this and your a PUSSY :acme:
who started this was some guy steering with one finger...thats what set me off but it was really great finding out who the REAL PUSSYS ARE :lol:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Jim S. said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":24nmy19s]Good, just so you know that automatic transmissions are for weinies............ :lol:
Me and my auto will voluntarily go to the "pussy" list because I agree with the Colonel. :yesnod:

does it count if you still have the clutch pedal in the car :drive:[/quote:24nmy19s]
No, that would probably make it worse.......

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Jim S. said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2mdf8e25]Good, just so you know that automatic transmissions are for weinies............ :lol:

does it count if you still have the clutch pedal in the car :drive:[/quote:2mdf8e25]
That makes you an even bigger pussy because you went from a stick to an automatic. I bet most of the guys here with an auto would like to have a stick.......... :pot:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
does it count if you still have the clutch pedal in the car :drive:[/quote]
That makes you an even bigger pussy because you went from a stick to an automatic. I bet most of the guys here with an auto would like to have a stick.......... :pot:[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

whatever turns the guy on ...stick or automatic....i blew up 3 -883- 4 speeds and am now on my second 727....mine has no automatic features and is reverse pattern,1st,2nd and 3rd...so i have to shift it....cope racing tranny....with the 3800stall ptc convertor....$4500.00....go drag racing and watch the fast cars...automatic....okay so where were we...oh yeah your a big pussy....WHOA!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back