• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
men and pussys....it looks like we are done here and i want to thank everybody....it was a blast!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dobie

Reaction score
No power anything here either. Of course, I have NO power anywhere. I'll have to push mine around......

airgrabber666

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
airgrabber666 said:
4-speed, no girly steering, no girly brakes...in fact, no TOP!
Is the top manual?

Unfortunately, we ragtop owners have no choice. They all were power. But the fact that I have NO top - combined with no air conditioning, no power steering, no power brakes, no light packages/map lights (used mostly for application of makeup or fixing hair) - essentially confirms my extreme manliness. :banana:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
airgrabber666 said:
69hemibeep said:
airgrabber666 said:
Is the top manual?

Unfortunately, we ragtop owners have no choice. They all were power. But the fact that I have NO top - combined with no air conditioning, no power steering, no power brakes, no light packages/map lights (used mostly for application of makeup or fixing hair) - essentially confirms my extreme manliness. :banana:

wow you got that right :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
airgrabber666 said:
69hemibeep said:
airgrabber666 said:
Is the top manual?

What about tranny?

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we ragtop owners have no choice. They all were power. But the fact that I have NO top - combined with no air conditioning, no power steering, no power brakes, no light packages/map lights (used mostly for application of makeup or fixing hair) - essentially confirms my extreme manliness. :banana:[/quote]
What about tranny?[/quote]
its not on the list :acme:

airgrabber666

Reaction score
Ladies, I believe I mentioned it was a 4-speed in a previous post here in this very thread! :pot:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
airgrabber666 said:
Ladies, I believe I mentioned it was a 4-speed in a previous post here in this very thread! :pot:

thats great....but the pussys keep bring up the tranny which wasnt on my list for being a man.....NO POWER STEERING AND NO POWER BRAKES...PERIOD :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparstuart

Reaction score
my 69 is a 383 manual brakes , manual steering , column shift auto , bench seat
most of my cars are automatics , I do have a 70 post car that is a manual bench pistol grip car but it has power brakes and steering . I would prefer a manual but all the cool cars were taken . :jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
most of my cars are automatics , I do have a 70 post car that is a manual bench pistol grip car but it has power brakes and steering . I would prefer a manual but all the cool cars were taken . :jester:

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
okay...was reading a post and thought of this....who"s a real man with a muscle car....no power steering and no power brakes....okay thats me

you pussies with power steering and power brakes...lets us know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

okay you new guys.....what are you??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69B5

Reaction score
I bought my RR in 1990. It was a 4 speed with no power anything until two years ago.
I had to have power steering put in because of my shoulders. I could hardly turn the wheel.
Too much abuse on my body doing construction work finally caught up to me.
So, I quess I'm half a pussy. Not by choice but by nessessity.
Please don't tell my wife. I still have her thinking that I'm still the He-man she married and that I had the power steering put in for her.lol

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Please don't tell my wife. I still have her thinking that I'm still the He-man she married and that I had the power steering put in for her.lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
69B5 said:
I bought my RR in 1990. It was a 4 speed with no power anything until two years ago.
I had to have power steering put in because of my shoulders. I could hardly turn the wheel.
Too much abuse on my body doing construction work finally caught up to me.
So, I quess I'm half a pussy. Not by choice but by nessessity.
thats funny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back