• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WooooHooooo

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Congrats on the great news Bob! Now I know that I need to make a run up to the Phoenix area sometime to see your car. :cheers: :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Congrats on the great news Bob! Now I know that I need to make a run up to the Phoenix area sometime to see your car. :cheers: :cheers:
Mel what kind of car events do you have in the old Pueblo area? I have allot of family in the Tucson area. I know your a little south of there, or come on up. There is an all Mopar show at Bill Luke Chrysler Dodge in the fall put on by Mopars Unlimited of Az. Watch their web site.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mel69rrvert said:
Mel what kind of car events do you have in the old Pueblo area? I have allot of family in the Tucson area. I know your a little south of there, or come on up. There is an all Mopar show at Bill Luke Chrysler Dodge in the fall put on by Mopars Unlimited of Az. Watch their web site.

Bob.......there are a lot of shows in the Tucson area in the spring and fall. Not very many during the summer........Too Hot! Check on line at AZ crusin to see what we have to offer. This weekend is the Tucson Street Rod Association annual show on 4th Ave. I'll be there with my 40 Chev coupe. i will definately check out the show put on by Mopars Unlimited. Thanks....Mel

glhcarl

Reaction score
Great going Bob, you will be rubbing elbows with the Gray Poupon set!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Hopefully I won't get grease on their elbows, But Ive got Acme to teach me proper etiquette :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
glhcarl said:
Hopefully I won't get grease on their elbows, But Ive got Acme to teach me proper etiquette :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoo-Boy; you're in trouble if I have to be your "elbow-rubbing" mentor with that crowd. Maybe you should plan on an early departure...looks like lunch at In-N-Out Burger on Sunday is a much greater possibility than I originally thought... :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
your mission is to get ton's of pictures
I should bring the Official Pic Madam in from Ohio to cover that chore :red2: :lol:

if you'll notice...I wasn't the one to demand pics for this event...but tell me when to pickup the plane ticket and I'm there!

congrats Bob :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party: :party:
I'd love to see some shots of the Blue Hemi doing some rooster tails on one of the greens.. :drive:

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Congratulations. A client of mine has won various concours with his Ferraris. These guys are on a totally different playing filed. Your car must be amazing.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:
Congratulations. A client of mine has won various concours with his Ferraris. These guys are on a totally different playing filed. Your car must be amazing.
I don't know if the car is all that great, I think its the documentation and only 2 owners that they liked. But thanks for the accolades guys.

joewhite440

Reaction score
"I don't know if the car is all that great"

Bob
I hope you do not think any of us will agree with you on this? Your car is incredible. :worship:

Collin

Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just imigane how fantastic if the painter had thrown some yellow in the pot before spraying....it'd REALLY be amazing.... :acme: :acme: :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
just imigane how fantastic if the painter had thrown some yellow in the pot before spraying....it'd REALLY be amazing.... :acme: :acme: :acme:
Just for you Dave, as close to yellow as it got :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
those pics still scare me. my luck it'd fall crushing the roof...... :eek:

Back