• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WooooHooooo

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69B5 said:
I didn't realize the difference color made.
If the green team wants to pick on me, go right ahead.
I'm proud to be "Blue". Notice I didn't say proud to be part of the blue teem because I'm not sure if they will accept me into their fold. I've probably made a few mistakes as a new member. Some of which may have inadvertantly been against the blue teem. Sorry if I did.
Oh well. Can't go back.
The mystery car is still a mystery. But it will add another color.
You see what I mean about me making mistakes? There I go jumping posts. !@#$. And I promised I wouldn't do that.
If I keep this up, ole 69B5 may not be around long.
I better go and punish myself with a couple of beer.
69B5
PS: LMAO
Oh your in weather you like it or not :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
I'm proud to be "Blue". Notice I didn't say proud to be part of the blue teem because I'm not sure if they will accept me into their fold. I've probably made a few mistakes as a new member. Some of which may have inadvertantly been against the blue teem. Sorry if I did.
Oh well. Can't go back.
The mystery car is still a mystery. But it will add another color.
You see what I mean about me making mistakes? There I go jumping posts. !@#$. And I promised I wouldn't do that.
If I keep this up, ole 69B5 may not be around long.
I better go and punish myself with a couple of beer.
69B5
Oh your in weather you like it or not :lol:

RUN FOREST RUN :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
69B5 said:
Hey Basketcase.
Absolutly nothing wrong with Cagar SS
I have them on my RR
What I meant was that you could have a great car as 69hemibeep does and still get passed over because something on it was not stock. or the judge has a bug up his !@# about Mopars.
Ever go to a show sponsered by the Ford Lords?
Try to win with our Mopars at that one. lol
69B5

just :acme: :acme: :acme: with you B5.. :D

That's what team green does, B5 - they just torment us peaceful and passive blue guys...eventually you just get used to it... That's the main reason why HemiBeep and I hardly ever post on here... The clinical name for it is "blue persecution"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:
Oh, Really?????!!!?!?!?!? Who torments who???????? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

That's what team green does, B5 - they just torment us peaceful and passive blue guys...eventually you just get used to it... That's the main reason why HemiBeep and I hardly ever post on here... The clinical name for it is "blue persecution"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:basketcase: now my cat doesn't even buy that load of horse hockey......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Oh well. Can't go back.

and that's why you're on 69LaMuncha.net, we like to have fun here, instead of having seizers cause someone didn't like the answer one of us gave to a newbies questions.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69B5 said:
Oh well. Can't go back.

and that's why you're on 69LaMuncha.net, we like to have fun here, instead of having seizers cause someone didn't like the answer one of us gave to a newbies questions.

Bazinga!

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69B5 said:
Oh well. Can't go back.

What are you talking about? I love seizers salad! I eat em all the time. :rimshot:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:

What are you talking about? I love seizers salad! I eat em all the time. :rimshot:

I'm getting Hungary. I think that's located in the land of Seizer. No, wait, that was Rome. Pass the Parmesan, please... Staying away from the mustard today; I like the shirt I'm wearing... :D

Back