• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WooooHooooo

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I wonder how the Grey Poupon will look on Acme's shirt. :lmao:

mustard goes straight to his feet... :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
"I don't know if the car is all that great"

Bob
I hope you do not think any of us will agree with you on this? Your car is incredible. :worship:

I'm with you, Joe. Next thing you know he'll be trying to convince us that he's going to vote to re-elect that idiot from Kenya in the next election, that the Arizona Immigration Law is a bad thing, and that he's swapping a GM overdrive automatic into the car so he can take it on road trips... :lol:

BTW - as for all of the mustard comments from my friends; I think I'll wear a yellow shirt to the Dana Point show... :D

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
joewhite440 said:

Bob
I hope you do not think any of us will agree with you on this? Your car is incredible. :worship:

I'm with you, Joe. Next thing you know he'll be trying to convince us that he's going to vote to re-elect that idiot from Kenya in the next election, that the Arizona Immigration Law is a bad thing, and that he's swapping a GM overdrive automatic into the car so he can take it on road trips... :lol:

BTW - as for all of the mustard comments from my friends; I think I'll wear a yellow shirt to the Dana Point show... :D
I'm thinking about a tunnel ram and cutting the hood and wheel wells out for big meats, a go wing and a big Plymouth sticker on the quarter :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ArcDevilz said:
Congratulations. A client of mine has won various concours with his Ferraris. These guys are on a totally different playing filed. Your car must be amazing.
I don't know if the car is all that great, I think its the documentation and only 2 owners that they liked. But thanks for the accolades guys.
if the cars that bad ,just leave the keys in it :acme: :acme: :acme:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
joewhite440 said:

Bob

I'm thinking about a tunnel ram and cutting the hood and wheel wells out for big meats, a go wing and a big Plymouth sticker on the quarter :jester:
wow..... bob is beating up on the pro-street and winged guys....thats going to leave a mark :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
I don't know if the car is all that great"

Bob

wow..... bob is beating up on the pro-street and winged guys....thats going to leave a mark :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote] :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
OH you guys, I was talking about a hack job you know better. Well maybe not stuie :lol: Hope you guys don't have glass packs dragging on the ground or I did include you :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. & Mrs ACME are officially in. Travel plans are locked in as of tonight. We fly out on Saturday morning the 26th...and unless my upgrade comes through somebody will be sitting up in First Class by herself drinking Bloody Marys, eating a full meal, and being pampered while someone else is sitting back in steerage feasting on a flat diet coke & stale peanuts with some 400 pounder's flab hanging over the armrest and into my lap... :lol:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Mr. & Mrs ACME are officially in. Travel plans are locked in as of tonight. We fly out on Saturday morning the 26th...and unless my upgrade comes through somebody will be sitting up in First Class by herself drinking Bloody Marys, eating a full meal, and being pampered while someone else is sitting back in steerage feasting on a flat diet coke & stale peanuts with some 400 pounder's flab hanging over the armrest and into my lap... :lol:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

ACME
My daughter in LA is in the game, the one in NY might make it. We have Chris and his better half at least the night before I haven't asked him how involved he wanted to get? Are you listening Chris :lol: And of coarse Sandy is driving over with me. Can't wait :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Who buys those, and in sufficient quantities to justify having them "off the rack"? Corn Dog Vendors, maybe???

I need two of them; you know Bob will want one too...

moparchris

Reaction score
MarPar said:
You da man, Bob!!! Conflatulations!!! :party:

BTW...here's the perfect shirt for Acme!!! :acme: :acme: :jester:
It's even the right color!!! :lmao: :lmao:

http://www.zazzle.com/you_needa_corn_do ... 3133514510

We need to find a corn dog smiley!!!

Thats damn funny! :lmao:

Im in whatever. I even took shifts off work to attend this snob fest! I have a surprise for you guys when you get here!

Back