• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

Collin

Reaction score
we left at 2am yesterday and made it there by 7, we managed to walk thru all the vendors and we were happy to pick up a new clutch fork and clutch from brewers performance. Also picked up some oem hose clamps and heater hose nipple set from dantes. It was a lot easier to go this year needing a whole hell of a lot less parts and knowing what to look for. I did not see a single forum t shirt while I was there, I had my eyes peeled for you guys! We were also on a mission to see a T7 car, and wouldnt you know due to rain the only t7 car there was under a red tent that tinted the color..... we ended up leaving at 11:30 which was perfect timing because of the rain. Our 4.5 hr ride turned into 7.5 for the ride home due to fri traffic but well worth it!

George we saw your car and agreed its badass

Steve

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
we had a great time killing some beers and 151 rum
:cheers: Like the sound of that,who cares if it's raining :cheers: hope the sun comes out for you guys though :thumbsup:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
it was great to meet all you guys! george your car is awsome!!!!well let the count down to next year start!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Lets see if I get this right. From l-r

A31 pkg Craig
Generaljmwlee Jason
Hooiser Bird Gary
69hemibeep Bob
Droptop Harold
George68hemirr
Acme A12 Ray
Mac
Roadcuda Steve
69B5 Fran
roadrunnerh Harry
If I messed anyones' name or spelling my apoligies. I was a bit tired after my 5 hour ride home. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting Jason and Graig. It's too bad we missed Collin, Dobie and even Abody Bill stopped by.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
guys....it was great meeting all you guys.....by the time i got loaded up and on the road it was 715 pm......we just crossed over the new york line and my turbo shit the bed......i was bellowing smoke and flames flying out my pipe.....pulled off the new york state thruway to see if my engine was on fire....popped the hood and from the turbo back to the muffler was cherry red.....i wanna puke.....so now after i got towed off the thruway and dropped off....he couldnt tow me home i had to get another tow truck to get the truck and trailer home......my AAA covered the truck towing but not the trailer with the runner......390.00.....OUCH....I NEED A SHOT OF 151
YEP ITS ONLY 330AM....GOOD NITE :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
guys....it was great meeting all you guys.....by the time i got loaded up and on the road it was 715 pm......we just crossed over the new york line and my turbo shit the bed......i was bellowing smoke and flames flying out my pipe.....pulled off the new york state thruway to see if my engine was on fire....popped the hood and from the turbo back to the muffler was cherry red.....i wanna puke.....so now after i got towed off the thruway and dropped off....he couldnt tow me home i had to get another tow truck to get the truck and trailer home......my AAA covered the truck towing but not the trailer with the runner......390.00.....OUCH....I NEED A SHOT OF 151
YEP ITS ONLY 330AM....GOOD NITE :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

God that sucks! Yeah, maybe about 20 shots of 151. Sorry to hear that happened. Like you always say, shit happens. Hopefully it won't cost too much to resolve. BTW, Thanks, to Steve for the pics. Looks like you had a good crew there. :thumbsup:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
George and I stayed up for a bit and hung out at his trlr and tried to kill all the beer in the world but we failed. I guess another attempt will be made. By the way that runner George has is not only bad but it shows like a trlr queen, nice car for a 68 :jester:
we had a great time killing some beers and 151 rum.....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I drive a girlymatic
The truth comes out when the alcohol goes in!!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for the pics Steve, looks like you guys dried out. Too bad about the truck George. Hopefully I'll be in next years pic.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
:eek: Sorry to hear that George, that truck does not like the idea of Carlisle.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: i warned him sorry to hear this uncle
I think that truck just doesn't like hauling that Runner around. Besides Carlisle George had a problem with it going to the show in CT last year!

mac

What ?
Reaction score
just got in to buffalo and even with the rain this was a good weekend. it was a pleasure seeing everyone. george, awesome car!! fran, mystery car still looks great!! craig (A31 package) exceptional car!!! harold, the "71" looks beautiful under the lights!!! and as i speak, bob is still in carlisle waiting for his flight monday. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: AND PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE AVATAR!!!!! yes, i know, what did he say? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
tig_ole_bitties_o2.gifoutput2-1.gifDenise2.gif

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Wow George!!!! What the Fuck? (everyone who met George can handle that :jester: )

Seriously, that sucks man! I feel for ya!

It was really cool seeing everyone - I wish you all lived closer!

George, your car really kicks ass! (those who didn't see it, you're missing something awesome)
I'd be really proud to own that Road Runner. :thumbsup:

And....Not to be second in anyone's mind, Craig's White Road Runner is REALLY CLEAN and a super sweet ride!!! :worship:

Dave, next year, you are coming out there with me! We need to hook up soon! Next Saturday?

A31PKG

Reaction score
'Twas a pleasure meeting everyone!

Good times, good times....

Sorry about your ordeal George, hope everything works out!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see you all there! :cheers:

George, Jason, & Craig - nice to meet you all in person!

Great to see George's, Craig's, & Harold's cars there. All are truly nice cars. :thumbsup:
(Mystery car too, Fran! - I was just focusing on the RRs...)

George - so sorry to hear about the truck. That thing just doesn't want any part of Carlisle... Good for you to come clean on the girliematic though... :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pics, guys!

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
bobby came clean that he did that girlie automatic thing while i was in the shithouse while he was in my room......funny thing is i dont see it at all

Back