• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Due to the rain, I changed my plans and will be driving out EARLY Saturday morning. I hope to meet you guys @ 3pm at Mac's space.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I dunno, but it was storm'n purty good here this morning.

dobie

Reaction score
Holy crap. It rained for damn near 3 hours. I saw Mac early this morning, but that was it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We had about 6 show up at Macs space this afternoon, I think Roadcuda is going to post a pic.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so it's up to Team Green huh? No Bluies could take pity on us unfourtunates and snap a few? or is it you just didn't want us to see you guys drenched? :acme:
that's one of the nice things about The Nats.....August in Ohio, no rain, you just get sunburned and sweat your nads off :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Due to the rain, I changed my plans and will be driving out EARLY Saturday morning. I hope to meet you guys @ 3pm at Mac's space.
We were wondering where you were. See you tomorrow!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
George and I stayed up for a bit and hung out at his trlr and tried to kill all the beer in the world but we failed. I guess another attempt will be made. By the way that runner George has is not only bad but it shows like a trlr queen, nice car for a 68 :jester:
we had a great time killing some beers and 151 rum.....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I drive a girlymatic

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Was that Ray wearing a rain parka????? :gay:
While normally a smart a$$ comment would be appropriate, we really did need to wear something. It was rainning so hard you nealy had to shout to be heard inside the display buildings and in some of the streams of run off were ankle deep or even a bit more! It was worth carrying an umbrella around most of the day. It's almost 10pm and my shoes are still wet!

dobie

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
roadrunnerh said:
Was that Ray wearing a rain parka????? :gay:
While normally a smart a$$ comment would be appropriate, we really did need to wear something. It was rainning so hard you nealy had to shout to be heard inside the display buildings and in some of the streams of run off were ankle deep or even a bit more! It was worth carrying an umbrella around most of the day. It's almost 10pm and my shoes are still wet!
Yeah, no doubt. Im still soaked too. Dad and I sat in the car for the duration of the storm.

We gotta head out tomorrow by noon. We got a 5.5 hr drive home, and we'll be in somewhat of a hurry.

Sorry I couldn't meet you guys. Mac, i'll try to get by one last time to say hi and bye!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!
:cheers:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Aww, you guys know I'm just bustin balls. :grouphug:

For all that rain, you should get free admission tomorrow!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
George and I stayed up for a bit and hung out at his trlr and tried to kill all the beer in the world but we failed. I guess another attempt will be made. By the way that runner George has is not only bad but it shows like a trlr queen, nice car for a 68 :jester:
we had a great time killing some beers and 151 rum.....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I drive a girlymatic
Are you ready for a 5 spd :jester: Seriously, our limo driver George drove us over to Hooters for dinner and the bird runs as good as it looks if not better :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Aww, you guys know I'm just bustin balls. :grouphug:

For all that rain, you should get free admission tomorrow!
You know that ain't gonna happen. I'm sitting here in my favorite parking place at 6;45 and this place is filling up fast, a lot more so then on Friday. As of now it's sunny,with a cool breeze. It's goona be crowded today. I did most of the stuff I was lookin for on Friday, hope I can find the rest today.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hope you guys have a dry day today. sweet pics George!

Back