• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

Collin

Reaction score
so how does it work if i want to bring my c body radio and woodgrain wheel to carlisle? do i need a vendor license or can i keep them in a bag and offer them up on a trade? id rather do things the right way then get myself into trouble... :lock:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Where's Vinnie? Isn't he going this year?

Good question, Harry. Who else is missing?

Marty, are you going? Don't recall you ever saying yay or nay...

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:
Where's Vinnie? Isn't he going this year?

Good question, Harry. Who else is missing?

Marty, are you going? Don't recall you ever saying yay or nay...
Marty.......i have room in my truck for ya and you could crash on a blow up mattress if you have one on the floor of our hotel room too if you want.....we are leaving Thursday and will be back Saturday night

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Collin said:
so how does it work if i want to bring my c body radio and woodgrain wheel to carlisle? do i need a vendor license or can i keep them in a bag and offer them up on a trade? id rather do things the right way then get myself into trouble... :lock:

Not trying to volunteer anyone for anything, but maybe you want to work something out with Mac so you can just put them out with all of his stuff. Tell him what you want for them, work out some kind of compensation (I know he likes beer :D ), and see if they sell. Probably have a lot better shot than just carrying them around all day long.

Mac, if I am WAY OUT OF LINE HERE then I apologize in advance and I'll bring ya a few beers for even opening my yap in the first place... :worship:

:cheers:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Let's start the final rollcall. Who's going, when you getting there, and how many days are you staying. I'll be there Thurdsay for the pre show cruise-in, and at the show on Friday and Saturday, leaving no later then 5 that afternoon. I hope! See you guys there. :thumbsup:
I thought I'd add that I'm staying at the Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg.

dobie

Reaction score
I'll be there friday only. We're leaving here around 1100 on Thursday , so I don't know if we'll make the cruise Thursday night or not.

I'll be at Mac's spot Friday at 1500. We'll leave around 1700 or so to head home.
:cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I land at 5pm Thursday and leave Monday morning and staying at the Ramada limited in Mechanicsburg.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
will be checking in hotel thursday afternoon and will be driving the runner to the pre show cruise-in, and at the show on Friday and Saturday, leaving no later then 5 that afternoon.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Well, I am driving out solo early Friday morning. My cousin will be joining me Saturday at noon.
Anyone here wanna hang out Friday? I usually start with going through all the rows looking at parts.

Are any of you guys looking for any parts in particular?

Any of you guys going to the 1/8 mile drag strip Friday night?

George, I can't wait to see your car in person!

If any of you want, shoot me a PM with your cell #

Harry

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I land at 5pm Thursday and leave Monday morning and staying at the Ramada limited in Mechanicsburg.

I'll be out on the deck watching for your plane, have the pilot waggle the wings so I know it's you so I can :wave: I'llhave the car in the yard so you'll know my house.....

dobie

Reaction score
Hey Dave, next year we gotta try to get together and head out in a caravan!

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Yeah Dave, if you have a change of mind (work schedule) you can come out and stay at my room - they have a cott you could sleep on, I'm sure.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah Steve we gotta do that next year. maybe your car will be on the road, and we can do a little convoy with Harry. It's not the work schedule, just lack of funds. but that is slowly changing, and should be way better soon.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:

I'll be out on the deck watching for your plane, have the pilot waggle the wings so I know it's you so I can :wave: I'llhave the car in the yard so you'll know my house.....
I have to change planes in Cleveland we should get low enough to see you :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:

I have to change planes in Cleveland we should get low enough to see you :jester:

uh-oh, Bob is going to be "Hot in Cleveland"... :lmao:
Betty White/Valerie Bertinelli TV show for anyone that didn't get that... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Let's start the final rollcall. Who's going, when you getting there, and how many days are you staying. I'll be there Thurdsay for the pre show cruise-in, and at the show on Friday and Saturday, leaving no later then 5 that afternoon. I hope! See you guys there. :thumbsup:

Homewood Suite by Hilton in Mechanicsburg. Arrive about 10:30 Thursday morning. Flying out at 6:45 Sunday morning.
I'll see you guys that are going to the cruise on Thursday evening. My buddies and I are thinking about running over to Gettysburg on Thursday afternoon. None of us have ever been...

Guess I'll spend Friday & Saturday helping Bob look for that straight axle... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Homewood Suite by Hilton in Mechanicsburg. Arrive about 10:30 Thursday morning. Flying out at 6:45 Sunday morning.
I'll see you guys that are going to the cruise on Thursday evening. My buddies and I are thinking about running over to Gettysburg on Thursday afternoon. None of us have ever been...

Guess I'll spend Friday & Saturday helping Bob look for that straight axle... :lol:

Suppose I can get a handling package for a straight axle gasser. :jester: We did the self guided car tour of Gettysburg :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Suppose I can get a handling package for a straight axle gasser. :jester: We did the self guided car tour of Gettysburg :thumbsup:
I took the guided bus tour. It started where the battle first started, then it went through town down to the main battle field, up to the Devils Den, Little Round Top, and to the bump out in the stone wall. These are all areas where you and get out and walk around. It kind of gave me goose bumps knowing what had happened there.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Well, I am driving out solo early Friday morning. My cousin will be joining me Saturday at noon.
Anyone here wanna hang out Friday? I usually start with going through all the rows looking at parts.

Are any of you guys looking for any parts in particular?

Any of you guys going to the 1/8 mile drag strip Friday night?

George, I can't wait to see your car in person!

If any of you want, shoot me a PM with your cell #

Harry

Anybody? :leave:

Back