• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
roadrunnerh said:
Well, I am driving out solo early Friday morning. My cousin will be joining me Saturday at noon.
Anyone here wanna hang out Friday? I usually start with going through all the rows looking at parts.

Are any of you guys looking for any parts in particular?

Any of you guys going to the 1/8 mile drag strip Friday night?

George, I can't wait to see your car in person!

If any of you want, shoot me a PM with your cell #

Harry

Anybody? :leave:

1) I have a gang of six already, and I was hoping Bob would cruise the swap meet with me/us. I'll be doing well just to keep three or four of us together for the entire day - you know how swap meets are with large groups. We'll probably bump into you though I'm sure... See you at Mac's at 3:00 worst case.
2) I'm always looking for PRIMO B7 RR interior parts. Kick panels, A-Pillar trim, and armrests (front only) in particular. Emphasis on the word "primo". I have plenty of driver quality stuff already, and decent stuff that I can dye. I also need a mint '69 (hex head) DR1114420 idle stop solenoid.
3) No drag strip action planned for our group.
4) Can't wait to see George's car either. Even more anxious to HEAR George's car. :D
5) You should already have my cell # from last year.

Didn't mean to leave you hangin'...

Ray

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I was hoping to make it down this year but it's not in the cards.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Big John said:
x2, I've been holding out on this just to see if it might happen but unfortunately it's not. Bummer, hopefully next year. Hope you all have a blast though.

4) Can't wait to see George's car either. Even more anxious to HEAR George's car.
It's bad ass!
Better cover your ears Ray. :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Big John said:
x2, I've been holding out on this just to see if it might happen but unfortunately it's not. Bummer, hopefully next year. Hope you all have a blast though.

4) Can't wait to see George's car either. Even more anxious to HEAR George's car.
It's bad ass!
Better cover your ears Ray. :jester:
well thats a shame you and marty cant make it ......was hoping to meet you big john
too bad marty
i can bring ear plugs for those pussies....lol :D

69B5

Reaction score
I hope the weather forcast changes
I'm soooooo tired of rain
But, me and the Mystery Car will be there
See you in Carlisle
Big John, too bad you and some others can't make it this year

mac

What ?
Reaction score
will be heading out around 5 or 6 tonight. want to get an early start. maybe even get some sleep the first day. :lol: see all that are attending. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
A31PKG said:
Looks like Thursday is the iffy day weather-wise...the rest looks great!

:thumbsup:
friday looks worse then thursday.....50%friday and 30% chance of rain thursday.....that beats 100%

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Carlisle+PA+17013
Not to rain on your parade George, but I just listened to the forecast of the local station and they said that while it would be around 90 and humid on Thursday, there was just a chance for a few scattered t-storms and they didn't make too much of a deal about it. So I'm sticking with that one. I trust the local stations much more then the weather channel!!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
that cool......bobbys bringing the heat and sunshine and rays bringing humid.....haha

count down
tomorrow
holy shit
leaving 630 am....tomorrow morning

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
A31PKG said:
Looks like Thursday is the iffy day weather-wise...the rest looks great!

:thumbsup:
friday looks worse then thursday.....50%friday and 30% chance of rain thursday.....that beats 100%

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Carlisle+PA+17013
Don't worry, just call me Mr. Sunshine :thumbsup: And no Big, this doesn't need to go on my long avatar. :lock:
Hey Big, should I post a smaller avatar pic to give you more room to work with :lol: I think the only way to real the big guy in is to go over his head to Mrs. Big :jester:

Back