• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hey Big, should I post a smaller avatar pic to give you more room to work with :lol: I think the only way to real the big guy in is to go over his head to Mrs. Big :jester:

I still have plenty of room!

Mrs. Big? Well... yea, she keeps me on a short lead...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[ And no Big, this doesn't need to go on my long avatar. :lock:
Hey Big, should I post a smaller avatar pic to give you more room to work with quote]

naw...just look at the ton of room UNDER your avaitar... :lmao:

Collin

Reaction score
did anyone else laugh that the give away car is a 1999 chrysler seabring convert with a v6 and 78k miles?? :facepalm:

Collin

Reaction score
leaving tonight at 2am to make it to PA for 7 am start tommorrow!! See ya there, ill be the one on red bull....

but seriously, ill be there with my RR t shirt, fdny ball cap and a black backpack full of parts, ill be with my father...so if you see me stop and say hi, i dont know many of you by your faces

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[

I'll be out on the deck watching for your plane, have the pilot waggle the wings so I know it's you so I can :wave: I'llhave the car in the yard so you'll know my house.....
I have to change planes in Cleveland we should get low enough to see you :jester:[/quote]

so I'm in the back yard around dinner time. got the car out, and I hear a low flying plane. the wings start to waggle, and I know it must be Sponge Bob. As I'm looking up, I see something coming from the plane....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
leaving tonight at 2am to make it to PA for 7 am start tommorrow!! See ya there, ill be the one on red bull....

but seriously, ill be there with my RR t shirt, fdny ball cap and a black backpack full of parts, ill be with my father...so if you see me stop and say hi, i dont know many of you by your faces
You remember my ugly mug I hope! :jester: I'll be parked in the school lot by gate 1 by 6:30 maybe I'll see you come in. I got to the hotel a few hours after George and met up wth him and rode to the cruise-in in that beast of his where we meet Bob and Ray. When we left there George punched it a bit, and I'm still trying to peal myself out of the back seat!! :crazy:

dobie

Reaction score
Hey guys!! All is well. George, I think I saw your car earlier tonight at the cruise in. Looks great!! Can't wait to meet everyone at Mac's spot tomorrow.
:cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
George and I stayed up for a bit and hung out at his trlr and tried to kill all the beer in the world but we failed. I guess another attempt will be made. By the way that runner George has is not only bad but it shows like a trlr queen, nice car for a 68 :jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
George and I stayed up for a bit and hung out at his trlr and tried to kill all the beer in the world but we failed. I guess another attempt will be made.

Better try a little harder tonight boys. Failure is not an option.. :basketcase:

By the way that runner George has is not only bad but it shows like a trlr queen

I told ya! Bad Ass....

nice car for a 68 :toetap:

Back