• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Im heading there on Fri or Sat depentant on the weather. Going to be meeting up with Rick to take that Bench seat of his off his hands.... :)

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Update, I will be there Saturday. George, do you still have my number? I have yours. Lookin' forward to meeting more of you guys! :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
DON"T FORGET THE CAMERAS<FILM<BATTERIES!!!!! I wanna see youse ugly Mugs, with the runner shirts on, in a group hug, singing Kum Ba Ya!!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Update, I will be there Saturday. George, do you still have my number? I have yours. Lookin' forward to meeting more of you guys! :thumbsup:
still have your number steve...see you there

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
Im heading there on Fri or Sat depentant on the weather. Going to be meeting up with Rick to take that Bench seat of his off his hands.... :)

Just curious - are you really gettig the seat? It was in pretty good shape as I recall...

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Yea for sure getting it, need to start stocking up on parts for some interior work this winter....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
DON"T FORGET THE CAMERAS<FILM<BATTERIES!!!!! I wanna see youse ugly Mugs, with the runner shirts on, in a group hug, singing Kum Ba Ya!!!!
I don't know Dave, you might be stretching it a bit with those last two requests!!!!!!

mac

What ?
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
a6t9vette said:

Just curious - are you really gettig the seat? It was in pretty good shape as I recall...

ray, is this the rick that i am thinking it is?

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Mac, yea its the same Rick. You mentioned that he had the seat to me last year, and a few weeks ago I shot him an e-mail on the odd chance that he still had the seat and he did, he mentioned that he was going to carlise so looks like the stars are aligning.....

droptop

Reaction score
CARLISLE HERE I COME!!!! Melanie went to the doctor today and got a good report. She is in a boot and is getting around on her own now. She gave me "permission" to go. I am going to take the 300 and put it in the car corral. I am also taking some parts to sell if any one is interested. Listed in the for sale section. Mostly stuff left over from the Prowler.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
no rear end for my truck and i am pissed....and i dont even know if i am going now....bs
That really sucks George. While I know it won't be as much fun not having your car there, don't let it stop you from going. It sounds like it will be a big gathering of us there and it would be a great chance to meet more the guys! Besides, if you're like me, staying home would just piss me off even more.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
CARLISLE HERE I COME!!!! Melanie went to the doctor today and got a good report. She is in a boot and is getting around on her own now.

Good Deal! :thumbsup:

See you there, Harold! How are you getting home if the 300 sells?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
no rear end for my truck and i am pissed....and i dont even know if i am going now....bs
That really sucks George. While I know it won't be as much fun not having your car there, don't let it stop you from going. It sounds like it will be a big gathering of us there and it would be a great chance to meet more the guys! Besides, if you're like me, staying home would just piss me off even more.
talked to the ford dealer on fixing my rear since those lying bastards in michigan didnt send the rear and said it can only be shipped by railroad....i said what.....anyway 2600.00 to fix my rear...new carrier,clutches,spiders,labor....ouch....warranty co will pay 1008.00 so thats the route i am going....they will work on it tomorrow....canceled room for thursday nite and will be leaving early friday morning with or without the bird.....staying over friday nite and leaving saturday nite.....be there or be square

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:
CARLISLE HERE I COME!!!! Melanie went to the doctor today and got a good report. She is in a boot and is getting around on her own now.

Good Deal! :thumbsup:

See you there, Harold! How are you getting home if the 300 sells?

By thumb :lmao: I am going to bring it on the trailer.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going!

I'll be there Sat morning. A friend gave me an extra vendor pass he has so I'm even going to be parking on the grounds. He called and said "I have this extra pass. No one else wants it because they don't like to drive up through the people..... I was trying to think of someone that wouldn't care... and you popped into my head"

If you see my Excursion parked at O53, I'm on the grounds somewhere.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like there is going to be quite a good 69lamancha.net turn out! Cool. :thumbsup:

George, sorry to hear of your truck woes. Hang in there, brother.

:jester:

Back