• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

moparstuart

Reaction score
have a great time and some great RR fellowship, keep and eye out for a good deal on some new rod's and pistons for my standard bore 440 . I will be cruising acrross kansas in the heat or the rain :banana: :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Have fun guys

Ditto...AND DON"T FORGET THE CAMERAS<BATTERIES AND FILM!!!!

Why is it again that you're not going when this is so close to home? I know that it is probably buried somewhere in this 11 page thread but quite honestly, I'm just feeling a little too lazy today to search for it... :D

:jester:
ACME aka The Dog Ate My Camera...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mac said:
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Have fun guys

Ditto...AND DON"T FORGET THE CAMERAS<BATTERIES AND FILM!!!!

what happens in carlisle, stays in carlisle. :jester:

ahhhhhhhhh.....must be taking the Avaitar Girl........ :drool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote

Why is it again that you're not going when this is so close to home? I know that it is probably buried somewhere in this 11 page thread but quite honestly, I'm just feeling a little too lazy today to search for it... :D

:jester:
ACME aka The Dog Ate My Camera...

I heard there was goig to be too much riff raff there this year...... :acme: naw, pretty simple. with the Mrs not working, things are beyond tight Really sucks becaue this is my once a month weekend off too..the only reason I should be able to make the Nats is Jamie Passion is going to buy the 4 four speed out of the old red truck, and I should be able to sell a bumper core. but that's OK. the first time I went to the Nats, I had just been laid off, but I had enough to get in, eat, and get a t shirt. but the Mrs car will be paid off by this time next year, a loan will be done, and a few weeks after her graduation, The Terror got some real life when I told her her car insurance is all hers now.

dobie

Reaction score
We're pulling out around noonish Thurs. morning. We're leaving though on Saturday afternoon around 2-3. If you guys are meeting at 4:00 on Saturday, then I probably won't be there. On Friday I like to go to the drags too, so it appears I won't be meeting too many of you guys.

Anyways, I hope everyone arrives safely, and lets hope for some great weather!!!

:cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
my buddy and i just canceled the room....you guys have a blast....see ya next year
George, we are still here for ya :grouphug:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
my buddy and i just canceled the room....you guys have a blast....see ya next year
George, we are still here for ya :grouphug:
i knew that.....you guys are the best.....i was really looking forward to going to carlisle but without my car and truck....it kinda takes the fun out of it.....before going to carlisle i bought two tickets to see the moody blues so now the wife will be happy that i am going with her....i am sure the funny cigarettes will be passed around at the concert at bethel.....the old daze

moparchris

Reaction score
Awfully quiet around here George, should we start some trouble? :pot: Lets throw a huge rager while everyone is gone?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I heard it was some guy from Florida that brought the rotten maggot infested meat on the plane in Atlanta. He was last seen at a corn dog stand........

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I heard he drives a Miata and wears a sombrero. :lmao: :lol: :basketcase:
Hes probably going through the swap meet right now looking for Metropolitan parts :D But the sombrero will help keep his fair skin from burning :jester:

Back