• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I heard he drives a Miata and wears a sombrero. :lmao: :lol: :basketcase:
the sombrero will probably work great as a rain hat too....do they sell corn dogs there too :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the wife had Maury Povich on, and their was this rather large broad on, and Maury had the DNA results, and he loked at the guy (looked a lot like Mac) and said YOU ARE THE FATHER!! ( he was the 42nd guy tested) :pot: :pot: :pot:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I thought one of Maury's Security Guards looked fimilar too......

george68hemirr

Reaction score
well the good news is i finally got my truck back....all fixed...2300.00.....just really blows i didnt get it sooner....oh well

Jim S.

Reaction score
Be pretty neat is someone would set up a live webcam at the show. Then on the other hand, you would spend a lot of time screwing around with it and miss half the event. Glad you got the truck back, George. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
well the good news is i finally got my truck back....all fixed...2300.00.....just really blows i didnt get it sooner....oh well
How much out of pocket :popcorn:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hey! I'm still here watching you guys!

Actually, I'm in a hotel room in New Cumberland, PA

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:

Thought I heard a black chopper above the house :lol:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Big John said:

AND DID YOU MAKE IT TO CARLISLE YET.....HOW IS IT AND WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE??

Big John

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Big John said:

AND DID YOU MAKE IT TO CARLISLE YET.....HOW IS IT AND WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE??

Didn't get there yet. We stopped at my inlaws on the way down and was slowed by the perpetual Rt 81 road construction in PA. Its rainng right now.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
CARLISLE, PA
CHRYSLER NATIONALS
DAY ONE: Face is somewhat sunburned, the weather was sunny and hot! Mopars everywhere, NOS supply seems to deminish each year, Stephens Performance was going to sell me an AMD windshield - but wanted $35 for the carboard box - so did not make purchase. They seemed really adamant that if the windshiled sits in a car and is not stored properly in this heat, it will warp....please provide input from 69roadrunner.net command station.Rations are running low, may need to rehydrate in hotel swimming pool.

DAY TWO: It seems to have rained all night, my cousin expressed concern over my heavy snoring - tough shit - . Rain is supposed to be all gone by noon-2pm today so they say on the news here. No sign of the mustard-loving ACME (AKA Ray), although the fairgrounds seemed very low on their mustard supply yesterday so I know he must be here. I was looking for mustard tracks as I marched through the fairgrounds. I plan to hit the meeting spot today at 4pm. More info later. Over and out.
Harry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
CARLISLE, PA
CHRYSLER NATIONALS
DAY ONE: Face is somewhat sunburned, the weather was sunny and hot! Mopars everywhere, NOS supply seems to deminish each year, Stephens Performance was going to sell me an AMD windshield - but wanted $35 for the carboard box - so did not make purchase. They seemed really adamant that if the windshiled sits in a car and is not stored properly in this heat, it will warp....please provide input from 69roadrunner.net command station.Rations are running low, may need to rehydrate in hotel swimming pool.

DAY TWO: It seems to have rained all night, my cousin expressed concern over my heavy snoring - tough shit - . Rain is supposed to be all gone by noon-2pm today so they say on the news here. No sign of the mustard-loving ACME (AKA Ray), although the fairgrounds seemed very low on their mustard supply yesterday so I know he must be here. I was looking for mustard tracks as I marched through the fairgrounds. I plan to hit the meeting spot today at 4pm. More info later. Over and out.
Harry
Keep the reports coming Harry, If you spot ACME approach with caution, mustard can be transfered by touch and may become airborn :popcorn: As far as glass, I don't know, sound fishy, will they hold it till the last day?

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
DAY TWO: Rain has stopped, leaving hotel for the fairgrounds, just witnessed a vicious burnout by a General Lee Charger in the parking lot.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
YEAH HARRY BUY THE WINDSHIELD RIGHT BERFORE YOU LEAVE.....check the corn dog stand....rays tent is probably there.....glad to hear rain stopped

Big John

Reaction score
Left there a couple hours ago. Met a bunch of the guys at Mac's spot just before I left.

Mrs. Big John was really tired and not able to function as my co-pilot for the whole trip home, so we stopped at the "Not too much" Quality Inn to sleep and we'll drive the last three hours home tomorrow.

Back