• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

mcmopar

Reaction score
You can post videos to photobucket and link them to your post with the URL button located under the Subject line here in the post creator/editor. When you post it on photobucket you can put your cursor on the preview and a list of links will appear under the preview image. Copy the 2nd one down and than paste it on here in between the URL links and it should work.
Like this: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/mcmopar/My 69 Road Runner/?action=view&current=61b8e09c.pbr

My photobucket address link (which you see) is pasted in between the [url] symbols (for example) [url]photobucket link address that are placed in the message when you click on the URL button.

Can't wait to hear that bad boy rumble! :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Well shes running but I don't know how to post a video. :toetap:

Cool!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How does she sound?

:jester:
She sounds good but the sound on the video would be better outside, to noisy in the garage. I have an appointment with an old timer that into mopars for wheel alignment on Wednesday, he has the old Bear rack. I'll give the photobucket thing a try.

moparstuart

Reaction score
awesome stuff , :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
awesome stuff , :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Did you like the pcv hose connection :basketcase:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
Did you like the pcv hose connection :basketcase:
i figured you where just holding the choke open ?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: SWEET, SWEET, SWEET AND SWEET................ :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sweet! Sounds great and looks the same! What cam did you put it in - stocker? Its got a nice lumpy sound to it. BTW - what's up with the Rallye Wheels? I figured you for a steel wheel/dog dish hubcap guy. :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Sweet! Sounds great and looks the same! What cam did you put it in - stocker? Its got a nice lumpy sound to it. BTW - what's up with the Rallye Wheels? I figured you for a steel wheel/dog dish hubcap guy. :acme:
:acme: :acme: :acme: You keep poking me, it hurts :lol: I have to save some coin for red lines, and its a stock solid cam. :acme:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That literally sounds great Bob. :thumbsup: You must really be itching to get it on the road now! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
wow, I can't get past seeing a working factory tach. 2 out of 3 of my '69s had'm, and neither worked. BTW........

That's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Aglinment or not, I'd have to take a spin around the block! :drive: :drive: :worship: :worship: :worship: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work Sponge Bob!!! She sounds great! Just wait 'til you get your carbs back from Harms... :yesnod:

Man that B5 looks fantastic!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

zupanj

Reaction score
Bob,

It sounds great. I hope your carbs come back soon. It's almost driving weather season for you, isn't it?

Jack :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
zupanj said:
Bob,

It sounds great. I hope your carbs come back soon. It's almost driving weather season for you, isn't it?

Jack :jester:
You got that right, I just went for a walk 8:25pm and 70* and thanks guys I cant wait to go for a spin. :beep:

Back