• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
if you decide on Flordia, swing by Ohio. I've had enough. I'll start digging a path to the garage........

I'll meet you guys in North Carolina!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Well, we may not get the snow but it will be in the upper 20's tomorrow night so pack a jacket! I'm going out to do some survey work Thursday morning and wouldn't you know - its supposed to be the coldest night/morning so far this year. Oh well, next week will be better. :D

upper 20s? who needs a coat for that?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Basketcase said:
if you decide on Flordia, swing by Ohio. I've had enough. I'll start digging a path to the garage........

I'll meet you guys in North Carolina!

Let me know where in N.C. you guys are meeting. My car looks just like Hoosiers truck does today. So I am more then ready to get out of town!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Well, we may not get the snow but it will be in the upper 20's tomorrow night so pack a jacket! I'm going out to do some survey work Thursday morning and wouldn't you know - its supposed to be the coldest night/morning so far this year. Oh well, next week will be better. :D

Southern weenie boy...............LMAO :lmao:
I wanted to type pu$$ky but didn't want Big John to have to kick me off the site.
Send me everyone's address and we'll set up a milk route straight to FL. Hopefully they'll leave a light on for us. You guys got plenty of beds I hope.

Big John

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:

I wanted to type pu$$ky but didn't want Big John to have to kick me off the site.
Send me everyone's address and we'll set up a milk route straight to FL. Hopefully they'll leave a light on for us. You guys got plenty of beds I hope.

You know.. I was in the doctor's office the other day and she walked out to get coffee and said hello... She asked how the weather was and I said it was really nice... and she said "yea.. it looks nice out there" and everyone agreed it was a "nice" day.

"Nice" was about 40* and it wasn't snowing....

I can fit 7 of us in the Ford. What time shall I meet you?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hey this is my road runner thread :lmao: this place is great :lol:
You're not saying that we strayed off topic a bit, are you? :lol: BTY, did they get the fenders done yet?

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:

Just for that you can sleep in the car all night and then let me know how "warm" it is! :jester:
You are right, though. After 27 years down here (moved here in '81 from Ft. Wayne IN - the armpit of the midwest - as a matter of fact) upper 20's feels darn cold - especially when you get used to 90's in the summer and mid-upper 70's in the "winter". I'm getting old too, but that's another story...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:

Just for that you can sleep in the car all night and then let me know how "warm" it is! :jester:
You are right, though. After 27 years down here (moved here in '81 from Ft. Wayne IN - the armpit of the midwest - as a matter of fact) upper 20's feels darn cold - especially when you get used to 90's in the summer and mid-upper 70's in the "winter". I'm getting old too, but that's another story...

My lovely wife is a N.E. Ohio girl - Rootstown to be exact. She's been down here almost 10 years now and the changes are amazing... She can no longer even spell "Cleveland Browns" (most of you probably know that being a Browns-Backer is more of a religion than a hobby, but we have Bucs season tickets and she's more rabid about her Bucs than most men I know...), the mere thought of a trip up to Ohio outside of the June-August timeframe is considered an act of madness, and when it dips below 70* she's "freezing". When I tease her about it she says the same thing every time: "I'm a Florida girl now." Hardly the Browns-loving, Ohio snow-bunny that I met back in '94...she's having NO PART OF IT these days... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
About the # of bedrooms you guys have.......... :toetap:
Yeh, what he said. Ive never been to Florida :popcorn:

One guest room...and a large game room (bonus room) on the back of the house (I've heard them referred to as "mother in-law suites"...) with a pull-out sofa... Despite the pull-out sofa, the game room is the better deal - pool table, big screen, stereo (refurbished late seventies Sansui receiver - pure DC power - REAL STEP-UP TRANSFORMERS - not transistors pretending to be transformers - 10 watts is FREAKING LOUD :lol: ), car magazine collection is warehoused there, home of my diecasts, and there's a bar & beer fridge... The guest room sucks in comparison... :lmao:

Big John

Reaction score
dibs on teh game room!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'll just prop myself up against the beer fridge, I need a cold one its already 81 here :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hey this is my road runner thread :lmao: this place is great :lol

Hoosier Bir said:
69hemibeep said:
I'll just prop myself up against the beer fridge, I need a cold one its already 81 here :cheers:

[quote="Hoosier Bird":1nvs76hj] Oh Brother, here we go again.................. :blah:
[/quote:1nvs76hj]

Yeah, huh? And wasn't it Hemibeep that recently suggested that his thread just may have gone astray? :jester: I've even lost track on how this thread got started, was it a car, ot the weather? :huh: BTW the temps won't get to 20 up here tomorrow, :chill: when we leaving for FL?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
freak'n -3....where's that damn caravan??????

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Let's see.............. :huh: How can I keep my neighbors dog from barking............. :lmao: Who's thread is this? What were we talking about...........Nice mulie btw........ :cheers:

Back