• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mine had gray in the finned area and a little darker in the letters. I have a fifth one I'll get a close up of that's untouched.

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Here is an untouched cap but its been in the sun fading
The ones you painted look damn close to that color. No one is going to see them for long anyway, after all it's a Hemi......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I got pics today from Scott Smith at Harms auto and my carbs are done. Just have to pay him and ship :party:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Those look great Bob. Do you have the before pics, for comparision? I'm curious on how well they run as I'm considering sending the carb from my cuda out to him. Also, about how long did it take him to do your carbs?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Those look great Bob. Do you have the before pics, for comparision? I'm curious on how well they run as I'm considering sending the carb from my cuda out to him. Also, about how long did it take him to do your carbs?
Here you go

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Here you go
Thanks Bob, that's amazing. :thumbsup: They don't look like the same carbs anymore. Please let us know how they run once you get them back on the car!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Here you go
Thanks Bob, that's amazing. :thumbsup: They don't look like the same carbs anymore. Please let us know how they run once you get them back on the car!
They better run great! He said the set them up on a mule motor.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! i know it has been mentioned before but i am looking forward to the video with cruising action including burn outs. :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:
carengine.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks really good, Bob! :thumbsup:

I'm really gonna have to figure out how to get to MATS next year... :D

:jester:

nutso

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

looks good - i am envious.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: WOW, those look great....... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
nutso said:
:eek: :eek: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

looks good - i am envious.
Nutso, your avatar troubles me. But I'm sure that's why you use it :lol:

Back